Epilogue: Love sought is good, but given unsought is better

Author's note: I'm sad that this story comes to an end and I would like to thank everyone who patiently waited for every update and everyone who plans my death because I was trying to make you feel bad. But everything you do is worth it and I really took my time on creating the best epilogue for this story. 

Thanks again guys for reading this and enjoy the epilogue

This also told in third person view and I'm sorry it's kinda short.

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheartxxx

============================================

Two years later

It was another nice day, on a spring day. Flowers where all around and can be seen. It was also the time of the year where Zayn got used to pick flowers up from the nearest flower shop from his apartment. He always drops by with the two dogs on a leash. Surprisingly, the two dogs were obedient and seem the girl was already pregnant. Zayn always enter the shop with a small smile on his face and orders the forget-me-nots, Niall’s favorite flower.

He leaves and waves the owner goodbye. He then drops by the pet shop along the way and let the two dogs rest for a while and drive to the hospital. It was his routine for the past two years and he knew somewhat this will change.

He stopped the car and walked inside a little coffee shop that seems to be serving special Irish Tea that he knew Niall loves. He brought one for himself and for Niall, praying that the tea that he will buy for now will be drunk when he got to the hospital.

It was already lunch time when he got there and Maura, Niall’s mom already left to give them privacy. Zayn hesitated at the door, staring at it. His dark rimmed eyes were staring blankly at Niall’s name written on a paper attached to the door. He looked up and stared at the room number.

For two years, he kept on coming back here and still no progress. Until, last night, where he got into a critical stage and Zayn can’t even sleep that night. Thinking that maybe it would be the last time he could ever come here and he prayed furiously last night that this isn’t the end. He deserves his happy ending that he kept on protesting against his favorite poet William Shakespeare.

Zayn closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath. He slowly pushed the door since it was already ajar and entered. He slowly walked inside as he heard the machine’s attached to his snowflake in full control. He laid the flowers absentminded on the vase prepared for it every time he comes in. He didn’t dare to look at the person on the bed; he laid the tea beside the vase and breathed. He closed his eyes and let the beat of the machine fill him.