Basic Info

Basic Information-

Name: Y/N (L/N)

Gender: Male

Age: (Unknown)

Alias: The Quickest, Speedy, Brother.

Personality: Cocky, Flirtatious, Happy-Going.

Suit/Armour:

1st Look:

2nd Look:

2nd Look:

(A/N. This art was not creator by me or owned by me, This art is owned by its respected creator. The Lower (leg) part of the suit will look just like Ikaris's with the addition of it matching the rest of this suit, and the electricity will be Yellow instead of blue.)

(A/N 2. By the way, I did not create this art. And it's owned by its very respected and well done creator.)

Powers/Abilities-

Super-Speed: Along side Makkari, Y/N is one of the fastest creatures in the universe. Capable of reaching speeds of up to 11,000 mph (Maybe More)

Speedster-Electricity: Due to the extent of his speed capabilities, when running, Y/N is capable of generating a very large amount of electricity and even control a small portion of it.

Speedster-Time: Y/N is capable of perceiving time quicker then any human, alien or eternal ever could. Allowing him to see things in slow-motion whilst moving at SuperHuman-Speeds.

SuperHuman-Durability: (Self Explainable)

SuperHuman-Perception: (Self Explainable)

SuperHuman-Stamina: (Self Explainable)

SuperHuman-Endurance: (Self Explainable)

The Family

1. The Prime Eternal: Ajak