Hey, the jungle (77)

...

...Just the incoming shock that the Young Master had saved this little dragon, and perhaps has this dragon in his possession all this time. And now that there's somehow other dragons in this room, also forced in some way watch of what they think is the Young Master's life.

Not sure what to think anymore.

(Maybe, they should just not think anymore.)

Yes, a discussion between the Elves,

"I think I might faint,"

He started to wave himself off, he needed some way to cool his instincts that were urging to come out. But he thinks it might come out anyway like usual.

"Haven't you fainted like three times already?"

"...."

"Three times?"

"Once when we came here, another when that was introduced that dragon, and following to that dragon being harmed."

"Ah, is that enough fainting?"

"Perhaps?"

After Isla had spoken of dragons, none of the dragons looked pleased enough to introduce themselves. As if they would do so, like some entertaining play, they have better things to do than show up like some playing puppet.

Hmmm...

...Maybe, on the other hand, Dodori, may be different. With him raising his hand like a crazy maniac and his mother (...mama, for short) out worldly trying to put a stop to her son, to stop him into making a little show of them both.

Not like Isla would let them go, she would in fact like to cause a little show for all.

It's what she goes by all this time,

The more ruckuses that go by her, the merrier. It would for sure be something her parents would agree with, but something like her parents agreement could be talked of another day.

She soon, with a snap of her fingers, brought up four dragons to the front. Four, as in she had not brought up the little dragon for obvious reasons, duh. Sheritt, her situation could be a little complicated, too much will be revealed for her.

And the Half-Blooded Dragon that has been either looking towards his lap, or towards the little dragon and the white haired dragon with expressions of confusion.

The introduction of the little Half-Blood could cause too many problems for her. You know that she's a person who wants problems, but she can't go around having half of the people in the room looking at her with confusion, and at the same wanting answers from her or from someone.

And you know what? The Half-Blooded dragon could be introduced in some other way.

Yes, something that is known.

She put her hands to the side, one above and one below. Jazzing it in some way, she has to mimic the God of War and his goddamn known pizzazz out to the world.

Rasheel looked towards the human (...well, may not be human) in front of him with full on disgust. Mila calmly looked towards her, with her son who just looked happy to be there. Eruhaben was another who looked calm, his arm crossed and all.

Isla started to point her fingers everywhere. Just looking at these four.

"This is Rasheel."

A mayor.

A known dark elf mayor had been filled with terror, getting on his hands and knees. A few of the other dark elves followed suit, absolutely conflicted by him.