2.

ɪɴ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴠɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʙ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴩʟᴀɴɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ.

ʟᴇᴛꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ...

Avneet

I am all alone here in this darkness mummy..!!i am hella scared of darkness. I.. I am soooo scared those things... No avi no don't think about that, be positive.Wait what was my blood group umm *scratching her hair in a position of thinking

Wat was that.. Oh yeah AB+hi hi rare one😁.

She thought with  proud smile.

Ughh wait avi u are zone out come back to reality.

She was using hee phone to distract her mind and it helped. She is a baby kiddo that she started playing her fav game.

On other hand.

Sm1:Look there she is.

Sm2:Ok so i will go you guys come with car and you also come along with me.

And both of them went near a girl who was lost in her game.

/i know u all foun out that its avi only/

She was too lost in her game that she didn't even get to know that 2 guys are behind her.

On of that guy used chloroform cloth and closed avis face that is her nose and mouth and slowly she fell unconcious and her phone fell down.

That guys kidnapped her to the den and its of...

Yeah yeah i know you guys know and its of siddharth.

They tied her to a chair and called their boss for coming.

Sid was there with few minutes as he was on his way homr from office.

He entered the torture room and found avi asleep.

He asked the guard to wake her and that guy sprinkled water on her face and she slowly opened her angellic eye. Her vision was blur but after blinking her eyes it got clear as she found an handsome hunk infront of her staring at her.

She smiled meekly.

Avi:hei you um i am Avneet and i didn't knew that i am this famous that u kidnapped me.

Sid:Huh

Avi:Vaise thank u.

Sid frowned his brows.

Sid:Why?

Avi:Coz u saved me from my project submission at college.

She smiled like a kid *childishly

All including sid was staring her as if she is an alien.

Avi:Whattt??

Sid:Look you silly girl don't try to act smart ok.
*coldly

Avi:I don't need to act i am born smart
*flipping her hair in dream dramatically.

Avu:And i am Avneet not any silly girl.

She said with a pout.

Sid:Are u a human or what? You are kidnapped and you are acting like nothing happened.

Avi:Look Mr Boss, i am not scared of anyone. Haven't you watched movies? You know guys like you won't hurt the people u kidnapped. So yeah i am safe..

Sid rolled his eyes on her thought.

As he was wearing mask she was not able to see his face. She was only able to see those hazel eyes...

Guard1:Sir we have bought that spy.

Sid:Bring him here.

And the guards bought him there.

Sid was wearing a mask so avi and that guy don't know how he looks.

Sid :So you rishab, say why were u spying me?

Ri:I.. I was not spying you.

Sid:Oh really? You mean i am wrong?

Ri:Yeah you are.

Sid took a screw driver and stuck it in that guys palm and he winced in pain.

Sid did that for 3to 4 times and that guy was crying.

Sid:Oh dear crying baby. Just fucking say who the hell send you?

He asked in his dreadfull tone which made both avi and rishad flinch. Even his guards were scared.

Ri:Sir pls leave me i will say.

Sid:Say

*smirking

Ri:Mr₹&#&#* Send me.

Sid:oh so its him again.

And then sid took his gun.

Avi:He..i wha..t are you doing?

She asked bit scared.

Sid didn't said anything and shot the guy on his forehead and he was dead.

The blood which shattered fell on avis face and she was shivering seeing that.

Avi gulped and looked sid who was coming close to her.

She guped her saliva

Sid was facing avi at her level and said

Life and Film's are two things. Never mix it up. Coz i am not an actor, i will not show any mercy to kill u.

He said in his most dangerous tone and left to his mansion not before advising his guards to keep her safe here.

After 2 days...

Thats for today....

Hope u all loved it.

Goals :20+votes and 10 comments.

 Guys both the criminal love are together ❤️❤️❤️

#1 for season 1
And #2 for season 2💝💝