Sounds gay as hell... I'm in!

WC: 2002

Sasuke has been briskly backing down the alleyway for a good 10 minutes now. Was he being chased by enemies or wild animals? You could say that...

"Sasuke-kuuun! C'mon! I overheard you don't have a mission today! We can go out!" Sakura urged on Sasuke.

"Busting into the hokage office and trying to demand privet information about my shift until the hokage gets annoyed enough to give it to you is not 'overhearing', Sakura," Sasuke corrected, making sure to put the overhearing in quotes.

Sakura looked to the side trying to ignore the remark "Please, come with me! I'll even pay!" she tried to give Sasuke puppy eyes, the revenette starting to get highly annoyed with her behavior. Seriously! Could this girl not take a hint?! This is going on for years!

"I already said no," the man said trying to keep his cool.

"But, Sasuke-kun ..." the pink haired girl kept grabbling and going on about how she's perfect for Sasuke.

The Uchiha was so focused on keeping his homicidal tendencies down and not murdering Sakura that he stopped paying attention to where he was going. That was, however, until his back hit something (or rather someone). He let out an embarrassing startled sound.

[Meanwhile]

Naruto always thought that Hinata acts a bit strange around him. He didn't give it much thought until the shy girl gained enough confidence to try to ask him out on a date. Her proposals were a sight to see if he was being honest. He wished upon no one to have the misfortune to witness that. The Hyuuga girl wasn't able to get a coherent sentence out when it came to Naruto and him being the softie he is tried to be as polite as possible. That's kinda how he got himself stuck in this hell-hole of a situation.

The blonde was slowly backing down an alleyway as he tried to keep distance between himself and the stuttering mess who was inching closer to him. Hinata has been trying to ask him on a date for about 6 minutes now, always stumbling upon her words as soon as she got to the part when she actually has to ask the crucial question. Naruto just tried to be patient with her. The sooner she asks the sooner he can kindly decline her offer and get the fuck out of there.

He must admit this time she was actually getting pretty close to asking him out.

"...So N-Naruto-kun, I w-was thinking that maybe y-you could- t-that m-m-maybe we could..." Hinata trailed of for a little while to muster up the courage.

Before she could say another word though Naruto took another three steps back and bumped into something - the something letting out a whimper which led him to the realisation that it was someone rather than something.

The jinchūriki started turning around to apologize, "I'm sorr-" he stopped when he noticed who he'd so carelessly back into.

There were no thoughts just fight or flight and Sasuke knew his idiot wouldn't let him do the first one so he grabbed Naruto's hand (to the blondes surprise) and flickered away with him. Because the technique only works on short distances they appeared just behind the corner.

"What are you doing-ttebayo?!" the short man demanded.

"Saving us," Sasuke answered like it was obvious, "Now, run."

And so they did. They ran across the streets of Konoha, jumping fences, running over a few roofs... Well, maybe they overdid it, because they only stopped outside of the village, but they didn't want to risk encountering more people. This was enough social interactions for Sasuke for the week and Naruto just didn't feel comfortable talking about the reasons he will or will not go out with a girl.