Part 2 By Vidya

AD-VEH-TURE - RuMan Story
Part 2 by vidya (@vidya_Prasad)

This part continues from where part 1 stopped. Hope I do enough justice to it.

Next morning wasn't a normal one for both Ishita and Ruhi. Ishita woke up and went to Ruhi's room to wake her up but she wasn't there. While other side Ruhi who used to get up with her ishima's kiss woke up with Shagun shouting.Ruhi sat up on her bed recalling the events of yesterday - how her ishima gave her to Shagun and took Adi bhaiyya.She felt angry.She went to have bath and got ready for her school.

Here,ishita was crying remembering Ruhi.Adi came there and saw that.He thought of cheering her mood a bit.
Adi "Ishita aunty,Aap yaha ho.I was searching you in hall." (Ishita aunty,you're here.I was searching you in hall)
Ishita immediately wiped her tears and "Adi...you wanted something"
Adi: "yes...breakfast"

Ishita left the room and went to kitchen and brought aalo paratha's for Adi.he had already settled down on the dining table. He told "No aunty."
Ishita : "why don't you like it?"
Adi "Aunty Ruhi always told me you make wonderful dosas.Can I get one ?"
Ishita was shocked however she went and brought dosas for Adi.

It was evening. Raman went to Ruhi's school.he waited for her to come out.She came and as usual Shagun wasn't there .so,Raman picked Ruhi along with Adi and took them to icecream shop.He ordered one for Adi and asked what do you want?.
Ruhi "Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye.Aap Adi bhaiyya ko khilao". (I don't want anything. You feed Adi)
Raman " Why ? Are you angry with me?"
Ruhi "yes on Ishima"
Raman "Tume lagta hai ki mujhe nahi pata what my Ruhi likes." (You think I don't know what my Ruhi likes)
He was about to order choco-chip ice cream when Ruhi stopped and told "black current"
Raman "Why ruhi. ? You're angry on ishima and now you're eating her favorite "
Ruhi made up "Papa, It's my favorite too. Can only Ishima eat this ?"
Raman "No,you can too" he picked up Ruhi and made her sit on his lap.

Raman "par aapko choco-chip pasand thi na." (But you liked choco-chip right?)
Ruhi immediately got down from his lap and before she could speak anything shagun acme there.
Shagun "ek din bhi raha nahi jaata tumse.Meri bacchi ko tum aise kaise - " (you can't even stay one day.how can you take my child - )
Raman stopped her "yeh meri bhi beti hai.School ko late tum aayi thi iss liye Ruhi ko me le aaya" (Ruhi is my daughter also.You were late to school so I brought her here)
Shagun pulled Ruhi from there.

Ruhi was crying on her room when she heard voices coming from out of her.It was her Shagun mamma and some lady laughing.She peeped from her room.She saw it was Shravu's daadi (subbu's mom). She felt anger boiling in her. She knew that lady was there to backbite about her ishima.She stood there silently to listen what they were speaking.

Subbu mom "Bahut accha kiya Ruhi ko leke." (You did very good job by taking Ruhi)
Shagun "haan.Maine ishita se Ruhi ko cheen kiya jaise usne mere Adi" (yes.I snatched Ruhi from ishita just like she snatched my Adi)
Subbu mom "Raman aur ishita ki shaadi to Ruhi ke liye huvi thi.Ab dekte hai vo dono kaise rehte hai" (Raman and Ishita married for Ruhi.now let's see what happens)
Shagun "Haan ab Raman aur Ishita ke beech ladayi hogi" (Now there will be fights between them).subbu mom left

Ruhi felt very sad on thought that her ishima and papa will fight.She wanted shut that aunty 's mouth but she felt it better to check whether her parents were fighting or not. How much ever she posed that she didn't care for her parents,she did but not in front of them.She always enquired about Ishita's health from shravu or Adi.

She picked up a phone and called shravu.
Ruhi : "shravu tum mera ek kaam karoge" (will you do my one work)
Shravu "haan Ruhi bol" (yes Ruhi,tell)
Ruhi "See if my Ishima and papa are fighting and if they are please take Hercules there"
Shravu "why?"
Ruhi "only my Hercules can stop them from fighting"
"But Hercules only listens to you and Raman chittiappa"
Ruhi "you tell Hercules that ishima and papa are fighting. Then it will listen to you"
Shravu "okay, what are u doing?"
Ruhi " Nothing much...you? "
Shravu "paati made paisam.I was eating. You ate something."
Ruhi "No."
She hanged the phone thinking how everyone was enjoying and she is suffering.

In Bhalla house.
Ishita is working when she hears a voice "Ishita kaha ho tum?" (Ishita where are u?)
It was the same old subbu's mom.Ishita was a bit uncomfortable with her that too without Raman or Ruhi.She knew this lady would have come for taunting her.

Subbu mom "ishita bahut bura huva na Ruhi gayi " (its very sad that Ruhi went)
Ishita "what are you doing here?"
Subbu mom "arrey.when you are in trouble why shouldn't I be here?"
Ishita "kisliye. - " (for what?)
At same time shravu comes with Hercules there. Hercules senses something fishy there and a starts barking at subbu mom.she gets scared. Ishita feels as though she had been filled with confidence.

Ishita "why did you come here? To rub salt on my wound. Don't worry Ruhi will be there with us soon and when she comes here I'll give you the news first"
After that Hercules started chasing Subbu's mom.She was running the whole society shouting "help,help Ishita tumhare doggy ko le jao" (take your dog Ishita)

Even between running she was taunting ishita on ways she has taught her daughter and dog.whenever Hercules would hear it,it would increase its speed.it made her ran till Raman entered there.Raman caught hold of it and warned subbu's mom to be away from Ruhi and ishita.

Ishita came and hugged Hercules and thanked him for helping her.

That's it. Hope you like it.Anyone else please continue from here.
I know its short but please bear it.

Edited by vidya_prasad