Chapter 1: Not it

Warning: this story contains: physical/ emotional abuse and many more! please read tags with listed warnings. I will make sure every chapter has a warning for each chapter before reading.
warnings in this chapter:
blood, violence, and little bit of swearing
(This story is also on ao3)
—-

Dream stayed near the corner, his knees buckled in his chest, and his eyes were closed. The times he wanted to be not awake in this small room, that is isolated for almost forever. The lava was blocking him from escaping, and he couldn't count how many times he tried jumping in. "Dream" The voice was low, deep, and filled with pure evil. He closed his eyes tighter, his fist curled in a tight, shaky ball. "Please," he mumbled, with a crack of his voice. "Please leave me alone." Dream whispers.

"Why would I do that?" The male kneels down in front of him, his breath smells of sweet peppermint fill into Dream's nose. "Why would I give you something you don't deserve?"
Quackity laughs, it was demonic in Dream's ears and sends shivers down his spines. "You know what I want," fingertips touch his chin, tilting it up, "I'm here, not for you but for your revival book. I won't hesitate to kill you, again, again, again and again."
Dream body slightly shakes in Quackity's hold, eyes blankly dried up with tears. "I'm..." Dream looks into Quackity eyes, which were filled with pure evil. "I'm not gonna give you the book."

Quackity rolled his eyes, a stupid grin went onto his lips. "Who said you won't," He snaps. "I'll make you give it to me" his hand went to Dream's neck, holding it tightly. Dream pulls on the chains that were tied to his wrist, breathing out a gasp. "S-Stop-" the hold on his neck went tighter, everything was turning into a blur, and white speckles went into his vision. "Tell me, where is it? where is it?" He yells, spits coming out of his mouth. "I-" Dream squirms, closing his eyes tighter, darkness filled into his vision. Quackity hand on his neck was removed and Dream wheezes out a cough, breathing heavily. "I want you alive for this part, Dream"

Dream opens his eyes, everything was fuzzy and he could see double vision. Qauckity stood in front of him, a blue diamond sword in his hand. "What--" he rasps out, "What are you doing?" Quackity stayed quiet, kneeling down again, his sword touching his jaw. "I could kill you right now, and you could be gone." Heavily eyelids stare into the evil ones, and the air was filled with toxic tension. "you can't" Dream whispers, and Quackity looks at him smirking. "oh I can." tears went into the brims of his eyes. Don't–Don't–Don't– The sword that was in Qauckity's hand went flying into his stomach, and a loud painful scream escaped from his mouth. The pain was sharp, needles were digging and ripping part of his body. The sword was ripped out of him in a second and he screamed again, and he could feel blood already coming out. Dream falls limp on the cold obsidian wall, and his vision goes hazy. Quackity stood up, his evil smile going wider and wider.

"I could let you die here alone,' He says, twirling his sword on his thumb, "or...I could heal you and let Sam deal with you." Dream shakes his head, coughing up blood. "Sam wouldn't hurt-" coughs "hurt me-or touch me." Quackity laughs evilly, leaning against the obsidian wall, and says, "Do you really believe that? I mean, look where you are at Dream? this is a fucking prison! He and I can do whatever we want to you.''

Dream looks at the obsidian floor, knowing that Quackity is right- right that they can do whatever they want to him. He can't fight back, because of how weak he is. A small punch or a hit won't do anything. "You won't fight back, I know that." Quackity throws a healing potion at Dream, the wound turning into a scar. "Just kill me...then all my problems will be over" Dream yells out hoarsely. "Not yet"

Dream watches as Quackity calls out for Sam and the gates of lava open and he leaves. The gate doesn't close, and he realizes his punishment is done yet. Sam appears with a light smirk on his lips.
he felt helpless as he took every punch and everything that felt powerful. He couldn't go back asleep, only for him to stare blankly at a wall.

Everything was vanishing in his mind he seemed weak and broken.