𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝙵 𝙲𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂: chapters 4, 8 & 9

━─━────༺༻────━─━
CHAPTER FOUR

"Well…" Louis gets closer to Harry, looking at his crotch. He stands in front of him, now looking into his eyes as he grabs Harry's dick in his hand, fast like a snake. Harry's eyes widen, moan escaping without permission. Louis applies pressure, slowly moving his hand. He feels Harry harden in his palm, the heaviness of him arousing, the size slightly terrifying. Harry closes his eyes, breaths coming out faster as he grabs onto Louis. Louis speeds up but then lets go. Before Harry could argue, Louis puts his hand in Harry's pants and underwear, grabbing his dick again, this time with direct skin contact.

Moans are exiting Harry's mouth and for once he is glad they are lost deep in a forest because no one can see them doing sexual stuff. "Fuck, Louis!" the prince moans the rebels name, not bothered he usually does not moans his fuck buddies names — he is the one fucking them, making them moan. He does not moan their name even when he cums in them.

"You close, baby?" Louis whispers. Harry manages to nod. Louis chuckles. His mind decided to send him a thought to imagine what they look like. In a forest, close to their made-out-of-woods fireplace, one of them having a hand in the other one's pants making movements that leaves no place to imagine what they are doing. Even better is: one of them is a prince.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Shirt off," Louis says as they pull apart for breath. He takes a hold of the shirt hem, pulling it up. Harry lets him take it off, cooperating. They continue kissing, grinding their erections together. Louis breaks the kiss, moving himself down. He unbuttons Harry's pants, ignoring the bulge, pulling them off. Harry helps him take them off all the way by bringing his legs up — Louis had to shift a bit to let Harry pull them up since he was sitting on them.

When the pants are off, Harry spreads his legs  bending them instead of Louis sitting on them again. Louis lowers his head so it is above Harry's bulge, giving it a lick through the underwear. Harry moans and buck his hips, showing the bulge in Louis' face. Louis pulls the underwear down, letting Harry's dick free. It is red and wet with pre-cum, veins showing. Louis smears the cum on the tip with his thumbs and then gives him a lick.

Harry's moans encourage Louis to take him in his mouth. He does not waste time and takes him to the back of his throat, deep throating him. He backs up and then sinks back down, glad he does not have gag reflex. Harry's hands go to Louis' hair, taking a fist full of it. He rests them there until Louis decides to tease him.

He leaves only the tip in, swirling his tongue around the head. He ignores the rest of Harry's dick and nuts, driving him crazy. Harry, in the heat of the moment, pushes Louis' head down. Louis welcomes the stretch, thinking what took Harry so long to be a bit rough. He let Harry push his head down and then up, stopping him when he wants to say something.

"Fuck my mouth," he orders with rasp voice. Harry listens to him, proud he can make Louis sound like that, pushing his head a little down so just the tip of his dick is in Louis' mouth. Then he slams his hips up, making his dick go in Louis' throat. They both moan, it feels amazing having dick so deep in. Harry fucks Louis' mouth rough, making the younger have tears in his eyes which, in the end, fall across his cheeks. Harry can see the bulge from his dick in Louis' throat.

"I am coming," he warns, breathlessly. He indeed does that after a couple of thrusts, spilling his semen inside Louis' throat. Louis swallows it all, the stickiness feeling staying om his teeth and throat walls.

"You taste amazing," Louis says, his voice cracking the whole way. He kisses the dick again, sitting up. Harry pulls him for a kiss, not caring he had his dick in his mouth a moment ago. Harry puts his hands inside Louis' pants and underwear removing them in one go. They switch places, Louis laying down and Harry on top of him. He removes the clothes and throws them on the floor, getting a lotion bottle from the nightstand beside his bed.