⁰¹

Lauren pov :

It was a villa bigger than I was falling I got out of a car quietly I was wearing a simple white bikini and my hair in a bun
I walked in and found two girls talking. They were beautiful. I heard one of the two girls say, "I think someone is coming." I walked towards them, "I'm Lauren." They hugged me. A black-skinned girl said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Indiyah." Then the other said, "I'm Paige, do you want some champagne" I respectfully said, "Yes, please." She gave me a glass and then we sat down. I said looking at the place, "a beautiful place."

Indiyah said, "Tell us why are you here, how old are you?" I said after I drank a little champagne "I'm twenty-one years old, I'm a model. I came here to meet a guy and share my life with him. My relationship with guys is a little complicated. I've been cheated before
I had trouble trusting men and I'm the kind of girl who's always busy so I don't have time for these things So this is me "

"What kind of men do you like ?" Paige said. I thought for a moment and then said "I don't have a specific type " Just as we were speaking another girl walked through into the garden. Another stunner, blonde, petite "Hi ." I said, pulling her into a hug. "Iam Lauren" She moved onto Indiyah and peige before standing back and just taking in the view.

"So what's your dating life been like?" I asked.

"Oh my God, so shit. I've just never found that click with someone."

Peige:"Well that's why you're here, to find that with someone."

"Have you been in relationships before?" Indiyah continued on.

"Yeah, so I've been in 2 relationships before. I'm a very affectionate person and I just wasn't getting that back, I want someone to be like 'this is my girl, look at her'." Tasha explained and honestly

The arrivals kept coming with the next girl walking in, of course like all of them another stunner.

"Hi, oh my gosh you're all so pretty, I'm
Amber." Like you, I'm Lauren," I said while hugging her.

After she made her way around the group, I could see she was struggling in her heels so I linked my arms through hers to go and get a drink. "I need a drink so bad. What are we cheersing to?"

"Good vibes and a good summer."

"I'm ready for the hot guys now." Indiyah admitted.

"I'm kind of nervous." I had to admit,

Making up the original group of girls was the final girl, Gemma. She looked very young but was honestly so gorgeous.

"Tell us all about yourself, age, where do you come from?"

"So I'm from Chester and I'm 19."

We all got settled with another drink before moving over to the sofa together.

"So how long has everyone been single?" Amber asked.

"I've been single for about a year and a half." Gemma said which Amber agreed to.

"I've obviously been dating around but I would say my last relationship was four years ago." Indiyah confirmed.

"What are you all looking for?"

." Gemma said. ""I like sort of tall, muscly, Someone who doesn't play games and try to keep me on my toes, can't be arsed with that."

was another voice in the villa. "Hey girls! You are the first islanders in the new villa, how are you all feeling?"  

We all said at the same time, in an excited voice, "Amazing."