Come sit on my lap

Warning: degrading and blowjob
_______________________________

Ethan's pov:
I got home from work early then usual, hoping for my husband to be home. Me and Josh have been married for 4 years now. I love him with all my heart.
Last week my friends since elementary and middle school, Raieghlynn, Annabel, and Jesse came over for dinner. At one point when Josh was in the bathroom, they told me that I should buy some "toys" for me and Josh. So I asked them what kind. Annabel said to get a paddle crop. Raieghlynn said to get a cock ring. Lastly Jesse said to get nipple clips.
So I bought them. I went to our local sex shop after work today. Bought the items, then went to Walmart to get some candles to make it more romantic. When I got home, I noticed that Josh wasn't home which I was thankful for. I walked to our bedroom with the bags and set them on the bed.
I take the toys out of the bag and set them on the bed. I then put candles around the room. Lighting them with a candle lighter, I then when to the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower making sure to trim my hair so it's neat. When I got out I then brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, and cologne. Putting in a robe, I walked into the living room to wait for my husband to get home.
Josh's pov:
Parking my car in the garage, I get out and walk into our house. Hearing the tv play I assume Ethan got off work early."Sweatheart?" I callout. "In the living room love!" I hear Ethan shout. Walking to the living I see Ethan in a white robe watching tv. "Your home early." I say looking at the v line of the robe, showing his shaved chest. Just looking at his muscles my mouth water. "I got off early today" I hear him say. Placing my keys down on the table I walk to couch sitting next to him. Suddenly he pulls me into his lap. I yelp surprised at his action. He pulls me into a heated kiss. Trying to get his tounge in my mouth. I decline, but he suddenly smacks my ass making me yelp. Sliding his tounge in my mouth we start making out. I start grinding my hips, making us both moan.
Parting our mouths too breathe, he then starts to leave marks on my neck. I moan his name making him leave more on my neck. I could feel his erection on my ass through his robe. I move my hand too his erection, palming it through his robe. "I have something for us tonight." I hear him say in a husky voice. "What is it?" I question raising an eyebrow.
He then picks me up making me yelp. Wrapping my legs and arms around him to secure myself while he walked.
He walked to the our bed room and set me down. "Wow! You did this?" I asked amazed seeing the candles. Then I noticed what was on the bed. I saw a paddle crop, some sort of ring thing, and nipple clips. Then I feel Ethan grab the back of my neck sucking at the skin. I moan when he sucked my sensitive skin.
He then tugged the hem of my shirt before pulling it off me. Backing up to sit on the edge of then bed away from the toys, I sit down.
Authors pov:
Ethan sucked Josh's dark skin leaving marks all over. Moving his hands on Josh's sides and torso, he sucks down to his collar bone. Ethan then kisses down too Josh's bellybutton, licking all the way up from his bellybutton too his neck. Josh hums at the feeling, his pants starting to tighten from his husbands actions.
Ethan moves his hands up to Josh's erect nipples. Pinching them and twisting his nipples Josh softly moans. Ethan glides his tongue on Josh's left nipple, twisting and pinching the right. Swirling his tongue around his perky bud he flicks and laps around the his nipple.
Josh jolts at the feeling of Ethan's tongue around his erect nipple. Ethan then moves to his right nipple giving it the same attention as the right one. After a few minutes Ethan starts kissing down his stomach to the waist line of Josh's pants.
"Look at you. All excited after just light touching." Ethan's says smugly while smirking. Josh looks away, his cheeks flushed. Ethan's grips Josh's chin making him look up at him. "Don't look away from me." He commanded. "Take your pants and underwear off for me darling." Ethan ordered crossing his arms while looking in Josh's eyes.
Josh takes his pants off along with his underwear, releasing his painfully hard cock. Ethan than takes off his robe, his erection hitting his pelvis. Josh drooled at the sight of his precum leaking from his tip. "Go on. Suck it." Ethan commanded him. Josh got in his knees slipping in the floor. Bringing his hand out to stroke his husbands cock, he rubs his thumb on Ethan's slit rubbing his precum around. Ethan fought the urge to buck his hips at the feeling.
Finally, Josh leans in and glides his tongue around the tip of his cock. Tasting his precum he swirls his tongue around Ethan's entire cock. He then parts his lips and lips his cock in his mouth fully sucking and licking Ethan's erection. "Fuck- yes keep going"  Ethan croaked feeling the inside of Josh's warm mouth. Josh starts going faster, Ethan's dick hitting the back of hid throat. He keeps deepthroating his dick, saliva running down his chin onto the floor.
"Just like that, such a slut for my cock." Ethan says before taking a fist full of his lovers hair and pushing his head deeper on his cock. Josh choked and gagged feeling his his cock hit the back of his throat. Ethan then thrusts brutally in his mouth using it like a toy. Drool runs down his chin while Ethan uses his mouth.
Suddenly, warm liquid shoots into Josh's mouth. Ethan's pulls out. "Swallow" He ordered.
———————————————
I'll work on part two tommorw it might take a few days! Hope you enjoyed!