There Can't Be Two Pattys, Charlie Brown!

It was a school day, and surprisingly, Marcie, Peppermint Patty, Franklin, and their classmates were going to Charlie Brown's school. They each had to find who to sit with since there were no spare desks. Peppermint Patty found Charlie Brown.

"Peppermint Patty? What are you doing at my school?" Charlie Brown asked.

"Hey, Chuck!" called Peppermint Patty. "Our school's closed for refurbishment, so we've been transferred to your school until it's complete. You know what that means?"

"No. What?" asked Charlie Brown.

"We get to sit together." Smiled Peppermint Patty.

This grabbed Miss Donovan's attention.

Oh, not exactly, Ma'am." Peppermint Patty replied sheepishly. "I just decided to sit with Chuck because... um.... Every other desk has been taken."

Snoopy had managed to go into the school as Joe Cool, and sat right next to Violet. Violet looked beside her, and was puzzled by Snoopy sitting next to her. Snoopy lifted his sunglasses, winked at Violet, and Violet smacked him right across the face. Lucy saw all this, picked up Snoopy, and threw him out of the building.

"No dogs!" shouted Lucy.

Snoopy was puzzled by this.

Just after this, Snoopy's little friend Woodstock managed to fly in, taking Snoopy's place. But Woodstock wore a fake moustache and a bowler hat so people wouldn't know that he's a bird. Woodstock tried to do the same thing Snoopy did with Violet, but Lucy walked up to Woodstock and Violet. As Woodstock tipped his hat, Lucy pulled both his moustache and hat off, and threw him out of the building where Snoopy lay.

"No birds!" Lucy shouted to Woodstock.

Snoopy and Woodstock looked at each other in bemusement.

Peppermint Patty's best friend Marcie had to find someone else to sit with. Because Peppermint Patty had chosen to sit with Charlie Brown, she had to choose a different person. There was only one student who was all alone. This student's name is Patty. Not Peppermint Patty, but Violet's best friend Patty.

"Excuse me. Is this seat taken?" asked Marcie.

"No." replied Patty. "She's all yours... er...."

"Marcie." The bespectacled girl replied.

"Marcie? Have a seat, Marcie." Patty replied.

Marcie grabbed a chair and went to Patty's seat.

"The name's Patty, by the way."

"Patty?" said Marcie. "Well, let's focus on our school work, Sir."

Patty was puzzled by what Marcie just called her.

"Sir?! Do I look like a boy to you?" She asked.

"Hmm... not exactly, Sir." Replied Marcie.

"Then why are you calling me Sir?" Patty demanded.

"Because of your name, Sir." Marcie replied.

During lunch, Charlie Brown was sitting down, when who should sit next to him but Marcie.

"Hey, Charles." Sighed Marcie.

"Oh. Hi, Marcie." Said Charlie Brown.

"Charles, I need your help." Replied Marcie.

"Help with what?" Charlie Brown asked Marcie.

"My desk partner is named Patty, and I can't figure out what to do about her." Marcie explained.