Chapter 8

Jeff's POV

I didn't even have to look for her. But wait shes in her other form. I sighed a bit. My mind kept thinking of her. I twitched again. My body felt warm. I couldn't understand why. I could hear a bit of static. I looked behind me to see Slendy looking out the window.

Coraline's POV

I grunted not being able to fall asleep. My eyes were watering a little bit from being tired. I was about to stand when I felt some something smooth touch my hand. I dart my eyes to see it was Slendy and one of his tendrils.

"Hello Coraline." He said. I nodded. I started to rip through the nape of my neck crawling out from it. The marks on my face had smoke streaming upwards from them. I jumped down landing on both my feet and one of my hands like Spiderman.

My eyes were droopy. I felt so tired. I limped over to Slendy slowly as my face had smoke rising from the marks on my face heavily. My eyes were glowing as I got closer.

I stopped a couple of feet away from Slendy. "Are you ok?" He asked. I closed my eyes from being so tired the darkness taking over.

Jeff's POV

I ran outside when I seen her emerge from her other form. I watched as she walked towards Slendy who looked puzzled.

Smoke rose from her bloodied and partially marked face. The marks that were under her eyes had heavy smoke come from them and her black horns had a little smoke coming from the tips of them. Her eyes started to glow and Slendy spoke to her.

I watched as her eyes close and she fell over. I ran over and caught her.  "Got her." I whispered as I pressed her head to my chest. I lifted her up holding her bridal style.

I twitched a little staring at her face. I was thinking how... hm 'interesting' and 'beautiful' she was. My mind was getting clouded. So many things ran in my head. My eyes were focused on to her face as I started walking towards the house.

As I walked inside I seen Masky, Toby, and Hoodie playing garbage. (Its a card game)

They all looked towards us. "Is that... Coraline...?" Masky questioned as he scratched his head. I cackled. "Who else would it be?" I smiled widely opening my cut smile making Masky scoff at me.

"Boo hoo. Sorry I can't help it." I sang to him as I sat down on a chair. Coraline's face was buried into my chest, her hand gripped on my shoulder slightly. I felt one of her nails dig into my skin. I groaned and got some reactions from the 3 musketeers. Toby head tilted to the side, as Masky nudged Hoodie who coughed a bit trying to figure out what to say.

"Um Jeff..." Masky paused as Toby was about to say something. I hummed looking down at her. "Yes?" I looked up at him.

"Is she ok?" Toby asked. I looked down at her again. Smoke was rising from her face and body. "She just got out of her other form." I told them. "You should lay her on the couch." Masky said as Hoodie nodded.

"Shes fine..." I said lowly. Ej walked over to me. "I think you should listen to Masky." Ej said. I sighed and laid her on the couch. I sat on the ground at the same time as Ej.

"So... You think that she will live us one of these days." Ej said with a amused voice. To be honest. I could not answer his question.

"I t-think she w-wouldn't." Toby said as Hoodie nodded to his comment.

"She seems more like someone who rather have space from others or is used to it." Hoody finally said. He gots a point. From the corner of my eye I seen Coraline raise from couch.

Coraline's POV

I opened my eyes to see a brown wooden ceiling. I sat up from the couch I was laying on. I looked around 5 people sitting on the ground. "H-hey Coraline!" Toby yelled. I cover my ears at the sudden loud yelling.

"Quiet the fuck down. You're literally right in front of me!" I growled. "S-sorry." He mumbled. "Sorry I passed out. Ive been pretty tired lately. Plus having people interrupt my sleep is a part of my exhaustion." I said setting my feet on the ground about to stand but I got pushed onto the couch as I stood just a little bit.

I looked up to see Jeff. His eyes were blue. "Stay put. You said you were exhausted. So just rest." He told me.

"To be honest... Yes I'm tired but I rather sleep in my own bed." I said looking at my hands. My blood staining them.   I squeezed my hands shut and sighed. Jeff growled. "Why don't you just stay?" Jeff said as Ej nudged him. Jeff snarled at him clenching something in his hoody pocket.

I chuckled lowly. "I got something important tomorrow." I shrugged. "Ill talk to you guys later." I ran out of the house.

*skip to morning*

"So you actually coming here?" I asked on the phone. "Yes, I have been driving for hours. Ill be there in atleast 1 more hour." My friend Fairy told me. Someone thats not human either but not like me. Shes a demon, her face can split. Gashes on her face some what noticeable but you get used to it

I smiled. Should be fun.