𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Ruby's Diary

Dear Diary, today is the day I move to New York City, I am super excited and nervous at the same time. Since the death of my best friend Celeste, I haven't made any friends. When I listen to Lana Del Rey, her songs remind me of her, we went to her last concert in 2018, and we were so happy. I miss my Cel. I only have 3 hours left on the plane, and then I arrive in my future city, New York.

• • •

I closed my diary, put my Airpods in of course listened to Lana, she's the queen of music. I started reading a book I had been reading for a couple of days now, I was thinking about the snow in New York, it would be so pretty. I finished the entire book in those 3 hours I had left on the plane. Got my things and started getting out of the plane. I ordered an Uber because my car was in my future apartment. To my surprise, my furniture was already there. "Thank lord." I said happily. I started unpacking my things, my windows pointing to the beautiful snowy city.

The perspective

Instagram post

78,536 likesRubyfields puppyView all 2,436 commentsUser: pup pupUser: how cute! 🤍 User: 🤍🤍

78,536 likes
Rubyfields puppy
View all 2,436 comments
User: pup pup
User: how cute! 🤍
User: 🤍🤍

• • •

Ruby fell asleep after unpacking, she had to fall asleep on her couch because her bed wasn't here yet. She decided in the morning to go to a coffee shop that was near her so she could come across some people.

• • •

Sorry for the short chapter!
Also, happy book lover day to of yall!! 💗