Part 6

I just bought a bunch of new bikinis and I wanted to try them on before Gareth got here. I put on a blue floral one and looked in the mirror. I felt cold hands on my waist. I gasped and turned around. It was Gareth.
"Hey y/n"
"You scared me"
"Sorry I didn't mean to"
"Its okay"
"You look sexy"

Gareth started to touch my breasts.

"Gareth what are you doing?!"
"What does it look like I'm doing??"

We both undressed and I laid down on the bed in my back. He took his member and shoved it inside me.
I gasped and moaned.

"Ohh..Gareth.."
Yeah..you like that don't you little slut.

He sped it up and My moans got even more intense.
I reached my hand down to rub my clit. Gareth shoved his WHOLE member inside me. I moaned louder. His thrusts started to get sloppier (slopier?)
He pulled out and cummed on my stomach. I squirted on him. (Sorry if that sounds gross)

"Mm baby your so pretty"
"Thanks baby"

Gareth went down to my clit and started to eat me out faster then any human ever could. He started to bite at it and sucked on it.

"Ahh! Gareth!! I can't take it anymore! Ohmygod!! daddy!!!!"
"Call me that again baby"
"Daddy!!"

He sped it up and I cummed all over his tongue but he didn't stop there. He shoved his tongue inside of me. He started to thrust it in and out. I was already really sensetive so now I was extremely sensetive.

I cummed again and he groaned into me.
I soon fell asleep on his chest.