4. Only Mine|| Jihope Neighbour AU

"Jimin-ah! dinner's ready!", Jimin's mom shouted from the outside and normally jimin would have rushed out just from the mention of food but he didn't this time....

he was far too busy smiling at his PC screen....

but apparently Asian moms don't bear two things- their children having privacy and their children not listening...

so she burst into the room and stood there with her hands resting on her hips, demanding an explanation from her son but as soon soon as she had entered, jimin had quickly exited the application and moved to an article related to contemporary dance that he saw...

but apparently moms are famous for one more thing- sharpness...

" why did you switch the tabs jiminie?" She narrowed her eyes at him and jimin swiveled in his chair to face her and laughed nervously, "switch tabs? I didn't do that"

She gasped, "are you.. oh God! Jiminie you don't need to hide it you know, I know body goes through changes in this period and of course it's your blossoming age-"

" wait! what exactly are you saying?"

" weren't you watching porn sweetie?", she asked...

" for god's sake mom-"

" no sweetie it's your blooming age-"

" I was not watching porn for heaven's sake!!" Jimin yelled out desperately but his mom just gave him a cheeky smile and went out...

as soon as she was out, he got back to the PC, opening his previous application and smiled...

there was a photo of a boy smiling while strolling in a park, looking at the flowers...

jimin's smile became huge as he scrolled through the pictures of the person he loved... he then switched on another application and saw him sleeping...

"good night Sunshine!..I love you", jimin said and switched off his PC and went out for dinner...

the next day, jimin came all bruised and bloody...

His parents were not at home right now so he went straight inside his room and switched on his PC, opening the CCTV and smiled at the screen as an empty room came in sight...

" hey Sunshine!.. very soon you will meet me and be mine... bye! I love you.."

The said male switched off his PC and went to freshen up and clean his wounds...

after a few hours, his parents came back and he went out to greet them with tears streaming down his face..

he got out and went in front of them and before they could even ask how he got so many bruises, he ran up to his mom and hugged her tightly...

" Jiminie.. Sweetie? what happened to my baby? how did you get so many bruises?", his mom as while patting her son's back to soothe him...

" mom, dad... you know that I am gay right?", jimin's parents nodded attentively...

"Yes jiminie.. but what's the problem with that?", Mr. Park asked...

"today the whole college got to know that.. I don't know who told but all the students were looking at me in.. t-that way and when I was driving home... a group of students blocked my way from all directions..",a sob made its way out of him while he continued...

" they dragged me out and b-beat me", towards the end, another sob broke out...

"Jiminie..", his mom combed his hair with her fingers and spoke, "don't worry baby.. you have us to support you"