1🥀 CHILDHOOD LOVE

"Promise me you will marry me when i grow up" Five year old yn said to ten year old taehyung. "We were just playing a game in which I became your husband because you wanted me to be" He replied her with a smile "so what i want you to be my husband in real life, i want to marry you just like how my mom and dad married to each other and have a baby with you like they have me" She replied him innocently "but what if you fall in love with someone else and change your mind about marring me" He asked her "I park yn will never like someone else other than Kim taehyung in my whole life" She said proudly. He laughed seeing her reaction. "Ok so now I also promise you that I Kim taehyung will marry park yn when she will grow up but if she dare to break my promise than I will forcefully marry you and will make you mine" Listening this yn laughed innocently and nodded her head "ok ok tae oppa this is nice idea"

That was the last time he saw his yn because after that he went on a vacation with his parents and when he came back he got to know that her parents got divorce and she went away from there with her mom.

He tried to find her by asking her father about her but he was not able to find her. now it's been fifteen years and he is now 25 still waiting for his little bride. He is now a CEO of his dad company which is now on no.1 position thanks to taehyung. He has now everything and have a perfect life the only thing which is missing is his yn.

Taehyung is now in his cabin reading some files when he heard a knock. Without lifting his head he said the person to come in. Getting permission from his boss yoongi entered the cabin. "Sir Mr park is here" He said to taehyung. When he heard this he closed his files and allowed his assistant to bring that person in.

"How are you taehyung my son" Said Mr park entering the cabin and sitting on the couch. "I'm fine uncle how are you" Taehyung said sitting opposite to Mr park."I'm fine no in fact I'm very happy today" "Really looks like there is some good news" "Yes" "Don't tell me you got to know yn whereabouts" Taehyung joked while adding sugar in coffee which he was preparing for Mr park. "Yes you are right my son"

Hearing this taehyung stopped the spoon which he was using for mixing sugar after sometime he passed the cup to Mr park while saying "this is really a very good news you must be very happy" "Yes because yn is coming back after so many years and I'm very excited to meet her" "Yes I can understand it" "Yeah by the way now she is grown up and looks very beautiful" "I would like to see her uncle" "Yes that's for what I came for to tell you that she is coming in 2 days so you can come to meet her. in these years you also missed her a lot right, so come with your parents" "Yes uncle I will come for sure because I also wants to look how my little one is" He said with his deep voice.

Entering the house taehyung saw Mr park sitting on a couch while sipping a coffee. "Hi uncle how are you" He said while taking a seat "ooh you came but where is your mom and dad" "There was something urgent so mom and dad left for London the other night" "Ohh" "By the way where is yn is she not here yet" He said while looking around. "She came in morning only must be resting in her room. by the way taehyung today I'm very happy because not only yn came back but she also bring someon-" His words were cut off when they heard someone