𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙑

Felicity's POV

4 months later

4 months later.

I'm a bad bitch you cant kill me😋

Chop life y'all I'm back and im better and these months were used for healing and just enjoying the fact that I had been blessed with a second chance to live. You have to slow down and appreciate life and humans because some can change your life for the better.

Christmas went by so y'all can have a flash back ig.

---------------------------

"THE THEME IS FUCKING NAVY AND GOLD WHY IS YOUR STUPID ASS PUTTING RED ON THE MOTHER FUCKING TREE," Aaliyah yelled at Fredrick. "Boy now you know damn well-," Kahlil added shaking his head.

Roman and I laughed at the scene in-front of us then we headed to the kitchen to make sure the chicken was cooking well. "Damn darling that ass," Roman said behind me pushing forward so I would bend over on the table.

I had been at Roman's house since I was discharged from the hospital I might aswell live here at this point, even got all my shit moved here.

"Roman not now they might walk in at anytime-" He placed his hand over my mouth "Shhhh i'll be a good man... for now," He spun me around and winked.

We took out the chicken and left it on the counter to cool. Aaliyah and Kahlil walked in with their navy and gold Christmas pjs on.

"You guys we will set the table while y'all get ready," Aaliyah said winking my heart started beating fast, Roman winked at me "OH HELL NAH," I yelled running up the stairs Roman chased me laughing manically because he knew what was about to happen.

I ran down the corridor to our room and turned to slam the door. He slid his body through the door and next thing I know im being pinned against the wall in the dark.

"Hunter please you literally had me like 5 hours ago, It's Christmas day we should be praising God," I pleaded.

"I'll praise something alright..." He whispered against my skin ripping my t shirt dress -Which was his- exposing my hard nipples and wet pussy.

"So fucking beautiful," He mumbled tracing his hand over my new tattoo.

It stated 'Freedom' and it was placed on my abdomen with 3 butterflies flying around the word; I got this because I finally have freedom and you must be out of your damn mind if you think I will let anyone take that away from me.

He took of his clothes and hoisted me onto his body. "I love you," he said smiling. "I love you too Hunter," I concluded.

He kissed me sweetly then pushed his tongue into my mouth, I sucked on it slowly causing his hand to grab my neck and kiss me more roughly.