Chapter 2

When Geralt awoken the next day, he heard the Princess, and her family left the castle the moment the sun started coming up. So, he was unable to speak to her or her family. He was in trouble, but the engagement was still in tacked.

___

Years passed and it was soon time for Princess Aleera was to be sent to the Fae kingdom to get ready for the upcoming wedding. Her dread. But there she was, in her carriage with her hand maiden, someone she saw as a sister, who she grew up with her, she saw Ariadne as her sister.

She looked out the window as the two arrived at the castle that will become her new home.

It was a beautiful place. Of course, it would be as it was part of the Fae's world. Everything in their world was beautiful. Including their people. Including her betrothed. "Are you ok?" Ariadne asked her friend. Aleera looked at her and gave her a small smile as well as a small nod.

"Yes. It's what I have to do for our people." She said taking her friends hand. Ariadne gave her hand a squeeze and a small smile as well. "My Lady? We have arrived." Her driver announced. The door opened, allowing Ariadne to get out with help before Aleera was helped out as well. 

The two looked and saw that her future husband wasn't there to greet her. But his Aunt and Uncle. The king and queen were. "He isn't here." Ariadne whispered to Aleera, shocked at the fact.

" Ariadne whispered to Aleera, shocked at the fact

Aleera wasn't surprised. She remembered how he was with her. He treated her like she was under him. She was able to see that he faked being kind to her. When they walked around the castle, he just rushed her, wanting it to be done with. He didn't talk to her to get to know her, just what they arrived at.

Then he rushed to go fuck his whore.

Aleera was pulled out of her thoughts as her name was called by Queen Anita. She smiled brightly as the beautiful Queen went and hugged her. "You have grown into such a beautiful young woman Aleera." She told her.

When the two females moved apart, Aleera looked at King Rhys. He gave a smile and bowed his head to her, making her give a curtsy to him. "I apologize that my nephew isn't here to greet you as he was supposed to." King Rhys said. 

"I wanted to take you away for a bit." Queen Anita told the girl. "We are having a party to welcome you to your new home. I would like him to see you then." The Queen continued. Aleera smiled at the kind Queen who did her best to comfort the girl when she was last here. Having given her a hug, and a pale purple crystal jewel as an apology for what her nephew had her see and for what he told her.

 "Now. Let's get you inside to bathe and rest before preparing for the party." King Rhys said leading the group inside. 

__

Aleera laid in the hot bath. Her head under the water. She loved water. Being under it, made her world go quiet. She could think. She always hated when her lungs demanded that she rise up from the water to get much needed air, which happened now. She came up and took in some air, as she moved her dark hair from her face.

Her dress was waiting for to put on. 

She was going to wear one of her dresses that she brought with her. A different style then the Fae's. She didn't really care, the Queen said that was fine, and would love to see more of her people's style. 

Laying her head back against the rim of the tub, she sighed deeply.

"The Queen said that you will be able to take another bath when the party is over. But at least you won't have to wear the heels you did the last time you were here." Ariadne teased coming over to make sure everything was ready.

Aleera sighed once again as she got out of the tub. The water running over her pale slim body. She stepped out as maids came rushing over to dry her off. She was then prepared. 

__

"She has grown into a very stunning woman." King Rhys told Geralt, who was getting ready for the party tonight. "She was a pretty child, but now that she is a woman, she is a beauty." He continued. 

"Then why don't you marry her." Geralt said annoyed by his uncles words. Rhys chuckled. "I love your aunt. This is to be your wife." He told his nephew. Geralt rolled his eyes. "You need a good woman who can bare you an heir. She will make you beautiful sons and daughters." He said.

"Now. Let's get to the party so you can see your future wife." Rhys told his nephew and lead him to the party where the family was announced to applauds.

Geralt didn't know it yet, but he was going to be struck by cupids' arrow when he sees his future wife. How he will regret angering her and making her hate him. 

He just didn't know it yet.