Answers

Steven POV

When we got back to the temple the gems told me to go wait outside.

Steven: but I don't wanna, I wanna play with the big robot!

Pearl: I know Steven but we need to make sure that it's safe.

I sigh in defeat and go to wait outside. But then it started to follow me.

Amethyst: hey! You stop we gotta ask you some stuff!

She latched onto it, witch seemed to be a mistake, because as soon as she came into contact with it, she was sent through the wall.

Steven: hey!

???: Ý̶̢̜̫̠̟̻̳͚͔̠̥̟͙͓̖͚̳̮̃̑̓̄̍̀̓͒̾̐͐͋̌̓́̑̔̒̓̽͆͂̀̉̉̕͘͘͝͠e̶̢̡̡̧̗̘̼̜̟̭͎͕͚͚̝̪̟̺̪̥̝̹̰͍̘̹̳̗̻̪̰̩͙̥͚̻̠͙̞͓̿ͅs̴̢͚̙̬̗̲̥̺̖̪̥̎̄͗͊̔̀̈́̇͒͌̑̈̑̈͂̈̍̄̊͆̅̑̑̊̃̄͂̈́̓̄̾̇̅̋͋̍̕̚͘͝ͅͅ ̷͚̥̱̺͔̙͖̣̰͚͚̞̉̒̉̔͛͐̈́̚m̴̢̡̨̢̛̠̜͕̬͙̼̘͇̻̪̙̥̬̗̤̳͇̭̆͐͑̐̔͆͆͐̀͛͂̆̑̇͋̑̉̒̏͊̊́̃̈̈́̌̾̓̐̽͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠y̴̧̛̛̻̻̮̘̥͈͈̦̱͓̣͎͎̎̂̋̄͆͐̊̀̉͗̃̏̃̍͐̿̆̆̈́̈́̀̃̚͘̚̚͝͝͝ ̸̢̧̛̼̲͈̭̳͓̱̩͇͕̗̻͕̘͔́͂́̃̑̀̓̀͒̑͒̓̀͠͝d̴̢̢̢̫̠̟̟̫̪̙̳͓̲̖̰̻̮̲̹͇̜̗̤̦͋̏̈̎̀̽̈͝ͅi̸̡̢̡̥̳͕̥͈͈̭̰̠̥̮̜̳̠͔̭͂͜ȧ̷̢̜͈͈͚̮̬̝̾̐̏͒͒̍̍̃̽͛̿̿͆̑̎̌̽̾͒̕͘̕͠͝m̸̢̢̘͖̱̼͈̬͎̮̻͈̻̫̣̜̫̼̳̘̝̦̝̬͎̥̗̩̜̳̰̆̓̂̊̓͋̌̃̀͒͘͜ơ̷̢̧̨̫̖̻͍̭̩͍͉͍͓̳̬̖͖̗̖͕̠͑̈͊̔͗̓̈́̈́̈̅̾̑͋̒͐̍̓̊̅̊̓̏͠n̵̡̨̡̛̼͙̹̩̖̪̰͔̖͓̹̼̜͎͍͓͚̯͙͇͔̲̮̖̮̼͓͇̼͓̯̼̠͎͈̿̈͆̏͌̑́̌̎́͋͑̄̽̂̅̄̈́̄́̎͒̓͋̑͘͘̚͜ḓ̴̡̧̤͍͕̣̝̘̳̠̣̰͉͓̟̩̼̜͉̙̟̟͉̱̪̟̗̰̯́̿̐̉͆̉͘͜ͅ?̴̘̫̭͚̠͈̱̙͙̔̾̈́̄͑̀̐̓̈́̿̾͊̑̾͒͗̔͆̚̚͝͝͝͝

It's voice was so loud and distorted that we all had to cover our ears. It echoed for about a minute. When it was finished I had an idea.

Steven: hey since it does whatever I say why don't I just tell it to obey you too?

Amethyst then crawls back into view.

Amethyst: you should have thought of that sooner!

Pearl: but it's voice is broken. Should we fix it?

Steven then put his hand on his chin in thought.

Steven: why don't we have it lead us to something that can fix it? Can you do that?

???: Y̸̢̧͇̻͍̟̝͎͕̳̦̿̌͛̑̎̓͗ȩ̶̨̮̙̠͉̩̳͙͔͈̗͕̾͛̋͒̇̽̅̓̕͜ṣ̴̪͕͎͈̂̃̉̉͐͑͌̐̿̋̊̐ ̵̛̻͉̙͍̭͕͎̦͍͔̤͖͍̍̈͂͋̇́͊͘͜I̷͚̻͍̞̰̬̲̥̱̥̜̰̋́̊̊̈́͛̄͑̉̅̊̓̚ ̵̛̛̛̭̲̑̌̏̏̌̅́̈́̓͐͘͝c̸̢̧̛̛̖̹̠̪͎̜̓̂̈́͗̅̓̉͗̐̅̄̊̏̏ͅa̶̳̦̮̘̠͗̑̽͊̑͌͛̐̋̂̈́̈́̑̔̔̅̈͝ͅṉ̵̢̡̛̗̳̻̟͉̠͔́͌͝.̸̲̏̇͒̈́̉̈́

We all cringed at the staticky noise.

Steven: how about you just not talk until we fix your voice. Oh! And just do whatever these guys say!

I then point to the gems. It then nods in a yes motion. And went to the teleportation pad and waited for us to get on.

Steven: well, let's go on another adventure!

3rd POV

They all get onto the pad and go to an unknown place deep beneath the surface.

Steven: woooow! This place is cool!

He then gets into a coughing fit, concerning all the gems including the golem.

Pearl: there isn't that much breathable air down here so be careful with your breath, ok?

Steven nods in a yes manner. The golem the motions for them to follow it.

Amethyst: alright let's hurry then!

Garnet nods in agreement. They then follow their guide through the underground labyrinth for about three or four minutes before they come across what seemed to be a repair and observing room.

Pearl: is this the place?

The crystal knight nods in a yes motion.

Amethyst: alright then! Just do your thing and we'll just wait over here.

It then walks into a side room and the place powers up. It is then seen on an operating table behind the glass. Mechanical appendages of all shapes and sizes come out of the walls and begin to dismantle it's chest plate revealing a blinding light causing the gems and child to shield their eyes from the light.

Amethyst: whoa! What is that?

Garnet then steps back in disbelief mouth agape and wide eyes.

Garnet: it-it's a dwarf star!

==========================

Another chapter done this one was in the back of my head for a while an I've been waiting for a way to fit it into the storyline! Anyway I hope you liked it and I'll see you next time! Have a great day/night