1.Reality bites

The office was quiet, not many staff bothered to come in on the hot days, much preferring to work from home.

Liv didn't mind, sure she missed the gossip, she didn't miss the "down the nose" looks she got from some of the "more senior" female staff.

Liv busied herself with the odd phone calls, the mail, greeting visitors (not today tho), time dragged, she fetched a cold drink, she thought about dinner tonight, she looked at the time on her laptop 16:12.
She looked around the office ...empty. The gentle hum from her laptop the only noise. "Might as well go home" she out loud, nobody answered.

She checked her phone, no notifications, no missed calls, no wi-fi connection! "Bugger" she thought, "bloody thing is saying it's connected but nothing is working" she tried loading a page, just a message "can't open this page, check your connection ".

Just as she was about to disconnect from the wi-fi a voice called out "Hello?"
She stood and looked in the direction the voice came from, saw a tall guy then replied "Hello, can I help you?"
The figure looked towards her "Hi, I thought you'd all gone home, I was going to start the cleaning, try and get a head start, but I'll come back later"

"No, carry on" said liv "I'm going in a minute anyway, don't think I'll be missed" she laughed at her own small joke, her cheeks reddened with embarrassment as the guy just stared at her.

"They left you on your own then?" the guy's query almost a statement "Doesn't seem fair"
"Well they've obviously got more interesting things to do then stay here" liv's sarcastic reply was lost on the guy he was just looking around the office as though he was looking for something.

He didn't answer, just kept looking around.
"I'll let you get on" said liv feeling slightly uncomfortable and smiling nervously.
She headed towards the office kitchen carrying her empty drinks bottle.
"Ok" he said then headed towards the first desk.

Liv breathed in relief as the bottle landed in the recycling bin, as she turned she noticed a half eaten sandwich on a plate, she scooped it into the bin then as she turned to leave, jumped in surprise.
The guy was blocking the doorway, leaning against the frame, smiling as his eyes roved up and down her body.

She felt her face blush under his gaze, she lowered her face, he moved towards her, she felt her body shudder as the guy moved his hands over her shoulders, onto her neck. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it down, forcing her face up.
She was aware of his fingers pulling her blouse open, the buttons pinging off as he pulled it from her.

He slid his hand inside the cup of her bra, his hand felt rough as he teased her nipple with it, she felt a tingling in her groin as he tweaked and squeezed her breast, he let go of her hair trailing the hand down her back, over her bottom around her torso to her belly, then down inside the waistband of her skirt.
She tightened her tummy, flattening it allowing him easier access to her underwear. Liv moved her feet slightly apart as she felt his fingers probing her moist vagina through her knickers, she had to lean back against the kitchen side to steady herself as he continued to explore her wet slit.

His thumb brushed against her clitoris as he slipped a finger inside her, she pushed her pelvis against his hand, opening herself wider, desperate for his fingers to go deeper inside.

He pulled his hand from her crotch, turning her round and pushing her face down on the kitchen worktop. Her skirt was pushed up over her hips, her knickers pulled to one side, she felt his hard cock pushing against her inner thighs, she spread her legs further apart, he grabbed her hips then slid his hot, hard manhood inside her wet hole, she threw her head back as his length went inside her, he held her hips steady as he built his momentum, in, out, in,out, liv met each thrust in with her own push backwards, the speed of his thrusts built, she couldn't match him, she simply let him fuck her, moaning as each stroke of his cock pushed her closer to her climax.
She felt his hands move to her shoulders, his fingers digging into her skin, she knew was about to explode inside her, he let out a series of "ugh,ugh" sounds as he emptied his balls, flooding her vagina with his cum, Liv shrieked with pleasure, the sensation of his explosion within her pushed her over the edge into her own orgasm, her whole body went rigid then relaxed only to go rigid a second later, she was lost in the sensations, time and the world meant nothing as she rode the waves.

Liv was hardly aware of his cock sliding out of her, only the feel of their mixed cum trickling down her inner thigh, past her cum soaked knickers, told her he wasn't inside her anymore.
She stayed there, face down, skirt up, exposed bottom on view for all the world to see, breathing deeply, returning to reality.

The guy touched her bare bottom with his hand "are you ok?" He asked
"Yes, I'm fine" answered Liv. Realising how she must look she brought herself upright, shuffled her rucked skirt back into position , she looked at the guy, apart being a bit red faced he looked as he had when she first saw him. "If you'll excuse me I think I need to freshen up" she smiled at him, he smiled back "ok" he said "maybe we'll meet again?"
"Maybe" replied Liv "maybe" she watched him as he turned and left the office then she made for the toilet, stopping only to retrieve a spare set of knickers from her desk drawer.