5.Much more than a room

They finished their drinks then walked from the bar, luckily the sales executives were busy trying their luck with the receptionist to voice any comment about their leaving.
Anya led Liv to the lift, it opened as soon as she swiped her room key, Liv followed her inside, Anya pressed the 2 button, the doors closed, it started to move.
Before Liv could say anything Anya placed her mouth on Liv's , then slid her hand up to Liv's breast as she slid her tongue into her partly open mouth.
Liv's response was in kind, she opened her lips wider, put her hand on Anya's bottom and pulled her closer.

The lift "pinged" as it arrived at the second floor, Anya moved back from Liv, trying to look like nothing had happened, the flush in her cheeks the only giveaway.
Liv followed her down the corridor, she looked at the numbers as they passed, quickly working out the Anya's was at the end.

A click and a little green light indicated she wasn't lying about her room number, Liv entered as Anya held the door open, twisting the privacy lock as the door closed.
As she turned back Liv took Anya's head in her hands and continued the open mouthed kiss that began in the lift.
Anya  responded by pulling Liv tight against her, moving her head sideways and sucking on Liv's tongue as it probed inside.
The deep kiss finished, they broke apart, staring into each other's eyes, no words were spoken, none were needed, they embraced again, this time more passionately, more aroused.

Anya undid  the buttons on Liv's dress, pressing her face into Liv's revealed cleavage, her mouth searching for her nipple as she moved her head to the sideways.
Liv held her head close to her breast, enjoying the feel Anya forcing the cup of her brassiere out of the and letting her breast free, her tongue quickly finding Liv's erect nipple, her teeth then biting it gently as her hand slid inside Liv's panties searching for the source of her wetness. She found Liv's damp lips, expertly sliding a finger between the folds and into her, then a second, Liv felt her knees go weak as Anya's fingers went deeper.

Liv rocked her pelvis as Anya started to move her fingers apart inside Liv's hot wet hole, Liv felt herself stretched wide, her pelvic muscles gripped around the pleasure giving fingers.

Anya removed her mouth from Liv's breast, concentrating fully on fingering Liv, urging her closer to climax, Liv raised her face to the ceiling, closed her eyes, grabbed Anya's shoulders and gyrated her hips, she climaxed very quickly.

As the rhythm of her fingers slowed, Liv's gyrations slowed to match, Liv's eyes opened, "wow, you really do like sex" Anya's voice was low and husky, "I hope you like to give as much as you like to receive".
Liv grinned "sorry" she mumbled, her pelvis still moving on Anya's hand.

Liv moved her hands down from Anya's shoulders to the buttons on her blouse, she continued to kiss Anya as she undid each one, Anya's fingers were still inside Liv twitching in response to Liv's activity.

Anya's blouse opened to reveal a dark green silk, half cup brassiere, it barely covered Anya's erect, excited nipples, Liv trailed her fingers around each one, almost touching the hard pink bud but then teasingly moving away, Anya's breathing increased as Liv trailed her fingernails across Anya's gym flattened stomach, tracing the line of the matching green silk panties and suspender belt that encircled her body.

Liv circled a finger around Anya's pierced  belly button before slowly moving down to groin, the silk panties felt cool to her touch until they reached the crotch area.

Liv could feel the heat emanating from Anya's vagina, she ran her finger the entire length of Anya's slit, holding herself back from making skin to skin contact.

Anya removed her soaked fingers from Liv's hole, bringing them up to her mouth she closed her eyes then began sliding her tongue over them, licking the juices off  them, savouring the taste of Liv's cum.