Author's Note

Disclaimer!

I do not own any of the characters except for Aurelia Beaverdam, Aurelia's personal story and the plot for this fan fiction. The rest of the characters are all J.K.R.'s and respective credit goes to her, as well as everyone involved in the filmmaking process of the movie adaptions. Please remember that this is a fan fiction, this is all fiction and I don't intend to offend or hurt anyone as this is written in appreciation for the Harry Potter franchise.

Extra information

Characters

I know that a lot of people like "Y/N" stories but I personally like having an OC.

My OC is Aurelia Beaverdam. When she was still in Hogwarts she was sorted into Hufflepuff and is a half-blood. Considering that she graduated and left Hogwarts 8 years ago she is 25 years old. She is the Head of the Auror Office at the Ministry of Magic. Aurelia lives with her Hogwarts best friend, Hermione, in London.

Hermione Granger is also 25 and is the Deputy Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement at the Ministry of Magic.

George Weasley is 27 and is the co-owner of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes (Fred is alive).

Time line

This does not follow the Harry Potter story line! As you can tell George and Fred were 17 during the Battle of Hogwarts.

Comments

I have written 2 other fanfics on a different account (: The Girl Who Was a Secret and The Amortentia Booth on @chxrrya ) and I love reading comments. It gives me a lot of inspiration for next chapters and helps me improve my writing.
If you do have any thoughts, comments or reactions feel free to leave them! If something bothers you, let me know as well.

Sorry to disappoint, I don't write smut

If you are in fact here for smut chapters, I am sorry but I don't write that. It personally makes me uncomfortable to write stuff like that. There are enough 18+ fanfics about plenty of Harry Potter characters so this is just going to be a fluffy one.

I hope you enjoy reading!

All the love,
A.