Episode 4 : The Story Of Gator The Skater

DISCLAIMER : If you're under the age of 13, or if you're sensetive to rape, murder, blood, violence, and scary stuff, I suggest you don't read this for your own information. Also, credit to the YouTuber, Horror Stories and Wikipedia for the information. Now enjoy.

Mark Anthony Rogowski, better known as Gator The Skater was an American Professional Skateboarder who was a huge, successful, and popular Skateboarder during the late 1980's and 1990's. He was living the greatest dreams he could ever imagine. However, what no one could've predicted was that a hugely loved Skateboarder would become a hideous monster in his later years...

Gator was born on August 10th 1966 in Brooklyn, New York but he moved to Escondido California with his Mother and Brother when his parents divorced. Gator had a fun childhood, but he was often considered to be a "misfit" among his friends because his family didn't own a lot of money. However, none of his differences or financial problems could stop him from being a fantastic Skateboarder.

Gator started Skateboarding at the age of 7 when The Escondido Skate Park opened for the first time. Skateboarding was his favorite thing to do and he could never get enough of it. Things got even better for him 5 years later when he was 12 years old because he was being picked up by local Skateboarding teams in amateur tournaments.

But his life got even better 2 years later when he was 14. He became a Professional Skateboarder and was racking up a lot of endorsement deals, fame, and wealth. He started making 4 to  8 thousand dollars a month for clothing and Skateboard gear endorsements and even instructional Skateboarding videos with the company, Goal Wing. Gator got even luckier when he was 21 years old in 1987 when he signed a deal with the brand Visions, so they could use Gator's name on their merchandise such as Skateboards, clothing, barrets, hit packs, and stickers. Each of their merchandise sold 7,000 a month, which earned Gator $14,000 a month.

Gator was becoming more popular and successful than he could have ever imagined. He became a worldwide phenomenon. Whenever he and his friends went on tours for Skating Shows all around the world, fans and groupies would line up super excited to meet them. Gator had women and other fans throwing themselves at him screaming with joy. It didn't seem like Gator's life could get any better, but it did.

That same year in Scottsville, Arizona during a tour he was on, Gator met two young blonde women there. 17 year old Brandi McClain, and 17 year old Jessica Bergsten. Gator and Brandi spent the whole weekend partying together, and they fell madly in love and started dating each other. Gator wrote love letters every single day to Brandi telling her how much he loved her and always paid to have her fly from San Diego to visit him in Escondido.

Gator eventually asked Brandi to move in with him on his ranch. But after a short while of living with each other there, they felt isolated on Gator's ranch, so he sold it and moved to Carlsbad by the beach. They spent every day together and they even appeared in Tom Petty's music video of his song, "Free Fallin'".

Everything seemed to be just perfect for Gator. He was living the happiest and most successful life he ever could have wanted everywhere in the world. Unfortunately, what seemed like a perfect dream come true for Gator was about to take a huge unexpected turn for the worst...

Despite how wonderful Gator was living, he was known to have a huge rage problem and a drinking problem. He drank heavily to control his rage, but it unfortunately only made his short temper even worse. But this would only be the beginning of the endless downward spiral he would go through for the rest of his life...

During a tour to Australia in 1989, Gator had spent the entire day making demos and he became very frustrated and burnt out from working so much. A child who was a huge fan of Gator approached him that day and asked him for his autograph, but Gator wasn't in the right mood for an autograph, so he tried to shoo the child away, but he kept asking for his autograph. Gator then lost his temper and punched the child in front of many people who were around him. His sales immediately started dropping in Australia when it was revealed how violent and rude he was.