🥀Sequel🥀

~Vanessa

It has been two years since I've been married and alot has happened. When I found out I was pregnant it was thrilling yet scary because I didn't have any experience. But when Melina was born having no experience didn't matter, I was going to love and care for her as a mother should.

She was now one and a half years old with all her father's features. She had his nose, hair, lips and eyes. She was my everything. Mordechai's father had Alzheimers which was depressing because he was slowly losing his memories. The best thing was that he got to see his grandchild and spend a few decent moments with her.

Julia had been sleeping with Devin for years now. It was a truth that revealed itself on it's own. What I mean? Mordechai caught them at Julia's place last year when he went to visit. I knew something was up but wasn't sure it would be this shocking. But they aren't in the city anymore. It wasn't any coincidence that the both of them just left the city nearly the same time.

As for Zed I haven't heard or seen him which was the best relief ever. I got a call a few months ago from Alexa and it turned out that she was the one who informed Zed that I was planning to leave him. She tried to apologize but I end the call and blocked her. But that was from last year because I eventually ended up forgiving her.

Franco didn't make it. I got the news from Mordechai who got it from Julius. I went into depression mode for about a month before I finally recovered. I couldn't sleep for nights because I kept replaying that one scene in my head. It was tragic but I eventually got over it. I had to convince myself that I wasn't a murderer and I only did it in self defense.

Matteo was the best company ever. He would visit as often as possible just to spend time with his niece. He had cut down on the amount of partying and drinking and was now looking at life on a different perspective. I enjoyed his company because being a stay at home mom can get tiring and some laughter could help. If he wasn't making jokes he was talking about the latest fashion trends.

The small Cafe that I use to have lunch had been expanded. I convinced Mordechai to invest into it and now there was an upstairs section which sold a huge variety of desserts and pastries. The manager who seemed to be in her late thirties was thrilled for the offer and she thanked me about one thousand times. I was happy to help expand the Cafe and that meant the employees could get a higher pay.

A month ago Chai and I were in bed when he got a call from Tifanny. She didn't work at the office anymore and I haven't seen her around anywhere either. He told me that she was trying to apologize for what what did but we didn't buy it. She was devious and not saying persons can't change, but I don't think she ever will.

Currently, I was preparing dinner for my husband. It was almost dusk so he would be home soon. Melina was in her chair playing with her fluffy bunny toy her dad got. She was making alot of noise but I belive it was just talking in a language I didn't understand. She was happy and I hoped she stayed that way for years to come.

After I finished cooking I took her up and kissed her cheek. She giggled as she touched my face. Having kids were such a blessing. I don't know why persons abuse them or withold love from them. Every child deserves a good parent but not every parent deserves a child.

I boiled some mashed potatoes and added some cheese to it for her dinner. I placed the bib around her neck and started to feed her. Sometimes she would eat her meal but other times I have to make some simple cereal.

"Looks who's eating her food".

I looked up and saw Mordechai who was smiling down at Melina. She started creating excitement by moving up and down which happens everytime her father comes home. He took off his jacket before taking her up.

"How's my baby girl?", he said as she made her baby noises. I always find the scene heartwarming.

"And how's my other baby?", he say looking down at me. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. His lips met mine then back at Melina. You could see the resemblance when they were so close to each other.

"I'm going to take a quick shower", he says before handing her to me. He kissed me once more before taking up his jacket and leaving the kitchen. I sat back down and continued to feed her. I didn't give her any artifical sweetened juice and only the natural ones.

I want her to have a healthy baby life. When she's older she can make her own food choices but for now I'm in charge of her diet.

>>>

I laid in bed as I waited for Mordechai. I was under the covers and the light was switched off. After I fed Melina I rocked her to bed and now she was peacefully sleeping in her crib. Her room was spacious and was bright with colour but we didn't use much pink. That was too basic and common.

I watched as he exit the bathroom and then hopped in bed. I cuddled unto his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. When we became newly weds we were always making love. Even twice per day. It became less frequent when Melina was near to be born but that wasn't a problem.

"What plans do you have for your birthday?", I asked as I looked up at him. His birthday was in a few weeks and I'm sure he wanted a special celebration.

"I'm really not sure baby. I mean I already have everything I need plus you and our daughter. That's all I need to make me happy", he replied before capturing my lips. His hand caressed my side as I gripped his hair.

"Maybe we could take a trip to Hawaii or some tropical area. We could use some nice relaxation, what you think?".

"That would be nice, just me, you and Melina", I replied before he captured my lips again. He groaned in my mouth when I slipped my hand in his underwear. I stroked him as I enjoyed the groans coming from him. 

The baby started crying and we pulled away and started laughing. I got up and went to attend to her. She was tossing and turning and I took her up.

"Sshhh, mommy's here", I say as I tried to calm her down. I rubbed her back and started rocking her side to side. I sometimes wonder if babies have nightmares. They always wake up at nights crying as if something scared the little life out of them.

I held her until her crying stopped then she fell back asleep. I placed her back in her crib and covered her up. I kissed her on the head before going back to Chai. I got under the covers and all of a sudden he grabbed me and pulled me on top.

"Is she alright?".

"Yes she is, maybe she had a bad dream", I replied as his hands massaged my hips. I started moving up and down slowly before taking off my nightie. I held his hands and placed them over his head.

"How do you want it tonight?", I asked in his ear seductively. I stuck my tongue out and licked it erecting a groan from him.

"I want it in every way possible", he stated before flipping us over so he was now on top. He would never let me dominate him for too long.

"Then pleasure me daddy", I say as I bit my lip. The feeling was fresh everytime we had sex. That's one the many perks of being in love with someone. The way he touched me, kissed me and taste me - those feelings I could never get over. His body was like a drug and I may need rehab from being too addicted.

My body was all his and he was free to do what he wanted to it. It could never reject his touch. And he was all mine.

If I could speak to my younger self I would say that things will eventually work out in the end, don't worry too much and always hold your head high. Everyone gets their happy ending.

And I got mine.

~The End~