🥀Bonus - Strip For Daddy🥀

(Song - When we - Tank)

This was the best vacation ever. Matteo and I had a small conversation and he told me of the perfect gift for Mordechai. I was all about it and that's why I chose this destination. He was currently at the bar having fun with a long time friend of his. He didn't know what was in store for him when he comes up.

As for me I was in our room getting myself ready. I chose a Playlist of some of the sexiest songs I could find. I was dressed in a black lace lingerie set and thigh high stockings. It was similar to how I used to dress back when I use to dance. My hair was loose on my shoulders but I didn't add on any makeup. I looked better natural.

I took up my floor length robe and pulled it on. I didn't want to ruin the suprise by him seeing me before the right time. The room that I payed for -without him knowing- was a 'Play Room'. It had a pole in the center and that's where I would be. I haven't danced in a very long time but I wanted to, for him.

I took up the lotion and then had a seat on the bed. I poured some in my hands and started massaging my legs. I wanted them to be nice and smooth. Mordechai loved my legs to the point that every time we had sex he had to kiss, bite and suck on them. They were always covered in hickeys the following morning.

After I finished I tried on my heels. They were a pair of seven inch Classic Clear Heels. As much as I used to be a stripper I've never worn a pair of heels so luxurious. I went to the mirror and checked myself one last time.

'Are you ready for me daddy?'

I laughed to myself as I tried to be seductive. Here I was practicing in my mirror for the night ahead. It was going to be long so Chai better not be drinking too much. I really wouldn't like it if he passed out on me. There was a small knock at the door before it was opened and he entered.

When he saw me his eyes lit up and he licked his lips. I went to my suitcase and searched for the small key. I found it and prayed to God that Melina doesn't wake up. She fell asleep earlier after a long day of playing in the pool. She loved the water and as soon as she turned three I'll apply for swimming classes for her.

"What are you searching for?", he asked as I stood up and showed him the key. I smirked when he looked at me confused. He didn't know what was coming. I grabbed his hand carried him to the back of the room. I pulled away the curtain reveling a door that led to the room.

"What's this?".

"Suprise", I replied as I opened it and stepped in. I inhaled the pleasant scent as I felt the thrill coming on as I eyed the pole. I turned and looked at Chai but he was still looking puzzled. I gripped him by the shirt and pulled him to the seat where the pole was. All the time we've been here he had no idea that there was a door behind the curtain.

"Baby-

"Ssshh, relax", I say placing a finger on his lips before going down to kiss them. He groaned as he gripped my waist but I pulled away.

"Not yet", I say as I winked before getting up. I went to the music box and turned it on. After setting up the Playlist I chose my favorite song. (When we - by Tank).

I bit my lip as I slowly walked to the pole making sure that his eyes were on me. I turned my back and loosen the robe. It fell to the ground but I stayed still. The song started in the next few seconds and that's when I turned around.