chapter 2

I had just finished the dishes and was heading up to my room to change my clothes. I wanted to at least look decent. I picked out my blue vans jeans and a loose fitting blue top. I looked it over in the mirror and thought it was okay. I was heading downstairs when I heard Harry talking.
"babe I can't hang out with you, as much as I want to I need to get this done and over with. I promise once in done I'll come to you." he says probably forgetting that he's in my house. MY house!!!
"alright I love you baby." he says and puts the phone down. I run back upstairs to my room and throw myself on to my bed and let out a scream into my pillow. I go back to my mirror one more time. but this time I see my tear stained cheeks and my messy hair and my shirt off the side of my shoulder. 'you'll never be good enough for him' I thought to myself. and I was right. I would never have a chance with him. He's too perfect. now I feel like shit and I have to hang out with him.. this should be fun. I go back downstairs after a couple minutes and I tell him that I'm ready to go. he was silent the whole car ride and his hands tightly gripped the steering wheel. he held it so tight that his knuckles were turning white. his jaw was clenched tightly. I wonder why he even wanted to hang out with me. "are you okay?" I ask him and he loosens a little bit. "yeah I'm fine, just lost in thought" he says very slowly. "okay" I say very lowly. I'm ashamed. I feel so worthless when I'm near him. probably because he has a girlfriend and he mostly talks about her. I already feel my mood swing kicking in. one minute I can be all happy and hyper and the next I can be crying and telling myself how worthless I am. then a ringer pulls me out of my thoughts. "hello?" he answers his phone. I look or the window while listening to his conversation with the person on the other end of the phone. "I'm on my way" he says and makes a u turn and speeds back to my house. "what are you doing?" I ask. "bringing you home, what does it look like I'm doing?" he says getting mad "why are you bringing me home? did I already upset you? I wasn't even talking. or was it my presence that annoyed you?" I say getting upset and about to cry. but I'll stay strong and stand my ground. "yeah you definitely annoyed me, just by sitting there. but for your information I'm going to get my girlfriend she needs me right now and I have to cancel on you to get to her." he says very rudely. "alright fine." I say very short and very mad. I hope his girlfriend is pregnant or something because she ruined my day too....