chapter 3

M/n pov.

Its been a few weeks since M/N has moved here him and peter have been hanging out alot sometimes with ned and mj and when he wasn't with peter he was with liam speaking of here he comes M/n looked up from his book hearing his named being called as he found the blue eyed male walking towards him with a smile that same smile he had when they first talked.

-Flashbacks-
Me and peters locker i was just listening to him rant about his stark internship until he stopped talking glaring at someone i turned around only to me met with the blond boy i was staring at when i was new here, "h-hi do you need anything?'' i said smiling a bit and turning around to look at peter only to find him still glaring i turn back around, "uhh..yea i was woundering if we could i-i don't hang out i noticed you a few days ago", he asked smiling that made my heart melt i was blushing like crazy i felt a hand gripping my back i knew it was peter he tend to do that when i was around other people its a weird habit but i dont bring it up."y-yea yes yes! ofc i would love that we could meet up at a new Caf that just opened",I said "great..uh give me your phone so i can put my number in that way we can find eachother and talk to eachother more". he said typing his number in my phone and handed it back as he was doing that i felt peters grip get tighter i tried pulling his hand away or moving away but it didnt work peter was pretty strong."ok so il see you then yea" he said smiling"yep see you then"i said as he walked away."wow can you belive that pete im talking the liam the popular football player asked to hang out". i was smiling like crazy. " yea yea lets get to class i dont see the big deal about it". peter said a but grumpy but i didn't care i was way to happy.
-Flashback end-
Short chapter il update the secound part tmrw i started school two days ago lol but sorry its short. :/