I hear you...

SEBASTIÁN POV.

"Yes.... disappointing . ENOUGH! Call me when you get something worth my time"

"Boss everything all good?" Xavier asked

"Yeah yeah... just idiots calling me, with no news, like I have time for that" I said walking up to the receptionist desk.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca. How can I help you" she asked. I hadn't looked up until I heard that breath taking voice. She was beautiful. Long brown hair, that hung around her shoulders, and emerald green eyes that were intoxicating. She had such a beautiful smile, that I laughed a little. She frowned in confusion

"OH umm..." I cleared my throat
"Reservations for Domingo please" I said looking at the woman who called herself Rebecca. Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca. I said it over and over in my head. It had a nice ring to it.

"Oh yes sir, Mr. Domingo, you are in room 124, if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to call us. Enjoy your night gentlemen" she said handing me and Xavier our keys.

"Man did you see that beauty" Xavier said as we entered the room

"Eh, she was alright" I said sitting on the bed.

"Boss really.... You were totally checking her out"

"I'm getting in the shower" I said rolling my eyes. I was in no mood to be told what I was doing. I just wanted a nice shower, and to relax. Out of town on a little business, I think I deserved a night of rest. Xavier was passes out on his bed when I came out. I chuckled at that one. He didn't seem so big and bad now. I layer my head down and tried to be consumed by slumber.

ATHUOR SPEAKING!!!
sorry guys I know the beginning is really boring, but it picks up I promise. Also these two chapters are really short. Bare with me I'm new at this. Also thanks for reading my book😁