9.Chapter

Jungkook looked around the room. Nam thought for a second he was searching for something to hit him. However, jungkook walked toward the drawers and opening them he found the keys and wallet. He disconnected the phone with the charger.

" Jungkook! What are you doing?  "

Nam approached and turned him back but jungkook only gripped his wrist tightly and dragged him out of the room.

" Jungkook! Leave me. You're hurting me."

He doesn't listen, he walks very fast.

" Jungkook where are you taking me? I don't want to go with you anywhere. "

They reached the door so he removed his hold only to lock the door. Nam whined in pain.

" Listen I am...."

" You listen to me. " Jungkook pointed a finger at him. " You're silently going to sit in the car and I will drive. Because I don't want to hear any shit from your mouth. You need proof. Right. I will give you a proof. "

Jungkook again took hold of his wrist and dragged him to the car where Nam had parked. He made him sit in the back seat and he sat in the driver's seat. He was stunned by the way jungkook had started driving.

" Are you kidnapping me?"

Namjoon asked. The Silent was killing him or should I say he can't shut his mouth. Jungkook glared at him through the mirror.

" Then give me my mobile. "

Jungkook threw his mobile at him with his left hand. Namjoon clumsily caught it.

" Where are going? I need to inform Yoongi Hyung. If you kill me then it will be easy to find you and put you in jail. "

Jungkook somehow controlled his playful laugh and looked outside then to the front road.

" I don't think any murderer tells his victim when he's gonna kill him. Besides we're going to the hotel where I have been staying. In the hotel, there is lots of cc tv so don't worry. The police will find me anyway. "

Namjoon looked at him through the mirror. He doesn't think he will harm him. But after he reveals about him he can't believe him blindly. So he massages yoongi at his recent location. Then after ten minutes, he again sent his location. He did that until they reached the hotel.

Jungkook gets out of the car but Namjoon is sitting stubbornly. When jungkook opened the door he was typing on his phone. He pulled him out by gripping his wrist and locked the door.

"What were you typing?"

" Nothing. Just sending the Name of the Hotel to Yoongi Hyung, Jin Hyung and..."

" And?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows

" To Taehyung. I also texted him that I was with you. "

Jungkook walked to the hotel's main door muttering GOOD.

The hotel is very big.  He had heard about the hotel but never came. Jungkook asked the receptionist for keys and took him to the room and Nam followed him. Making sure he gets noticed by the staff and on the CCTV footage.