Montgomery Village

~ Past ~

~ Pip Cherrington was 5 years old at this time. He lived with his mother, Mariah Cherrington, and his father Alfred Cherrington. They lived in Montgomery Village which is a secret place located near New York, and everyone there is a cyclops. ~

- June 3rd 1981 -

"Mother?" Pip said as his mother was ironing his clothes. "Yes sweetheart?" She answered.

"Can I go play outside with the other kids? It seems like so much fun out there! But you never let me go!!" His mother looked at him sweetly. "Please mom!! Just this one time?..."

"Fine." She answered kind heartingly.

While Pip was playing outside with the two other kids his father came home. His mother welcomed him in but noticed something odd about him...

"Alfred?... Why are you so pale hunny?"
Alfred looked down at her slowly.

"A-ALFRED?!?!" Mariah screamed.

Alfred's mouth was covered in blood and his eye was as red as a human heart.

Mariah ran upstairs to hide.
Alfred followed behind slowly.

When he got to the top...

Pip came through the door.

"Mom? The other kids had to leave early."
Pip looked around. He then thought "Wouldn't she still be downstairs ironing my clothes? Maybe she finished faster then I thought she would. She's probably just putting my clothes up now." But then Pip heard loud screaming.

"MOM?!?!"

Pip ran upstairs as fast as he could and he then saw...

His father standing over his mother's dead body.

He ran out of his house before his dad could look behind him and ran so far he left his village and entered "The Goners".

"The Goners" is a place no cyclops should go.

~ End of Chapter One. ~