boredom

A/n
Ok so I have been trying to fins a good time to do this book and for a minute I was going to give up but I am going to just try and finish this and hope it's good.

-3rd person pov-
Once y/n was satisfied with the weapons she had she walked back downstairs with the tools in a bucket. Y/n set the bucket down and grabbed an ordinary kitchen knife and slowly walked over to her mother's now crying form and ripped the tape off her mouth

-Y/n pov-
After ripped off the tape and hearing the scream leave her mouth I wanted more it was like my mind snapped like a branch in the middle of the woods I would run through to get away from the woman that was supposed to be my mother and were I met my first friend or I should say friends. They were killing someone and I just watched all the dark red blood spill all over the forest floor but I also took in what they looked like. One had what looked to be a white hoodie but covered in blood with black jeans. He also had long raven black hair with pale white skin but what I found the coolest was the smile that was cut on each of his checks. The other person I saw was wearing a black hoodie with a dark gray like almost black but was lighter. He had a blue mask with black liquid coming out of the eyes and his skin was a grayish blues. I watched as the one with pail skin stood up and looked at me but had a shocked expression on his face when he saw the smile on mine. I found out that there names were Ej short for eyeless jack and Jeff the killer but I just call them Jacky and Jeffy.

3rd person pov
Once you were satisfied with all the cuts and the screams you hit her hard in the head and gaged her then went out the door to kill her bullies.

///after y/n killed bullies/// (don't judge me I am lazy)

Y/n pov
I yawned as I walked back into the house.

3rd person pov
"Damn it I need a shower." You said in an annoyed tone with a heavy sigh at the end. Once you had grabbed clothes to change into you got into the hot shower and let your muscles relax. You could not help but smile as you watched the red water go down the drain as you also remembered how your bullies died helplessly.

A/n
Ok so sorry if this makes no sense at all this is my first book and I am improvising. Well this is the end of the chapter 3 so hope you all loved it.