Basic Information

Name: Ex0 (full name unknown, so he goes by a nickname)
Age: 19-20
Height: 6'4 and a half
Sexuality: Questioning
Friends: Mr. Space and... others.
Why does he have two different eyes?:    He originally was a normal-looking robloxian. He lived happily with his sister, who is un-named and has been presumed dead since her disappearance back in 1995, and did well at school. When his sister was 'murdered', he was taken to an adoption centre because he had no family to be sent to. He decided to be bold and escape, stumbling upon the lab and a mysterious man outside of it. The man introduced himself as 'Mr. Smile'. He talked to the boy for a little while before a taller, younger man came out and just took the child in with no hesitation. The taller man introduced himself as 'Dr. Space and named the boy Ex0. Ex0 was a well-behaved child. and got along well with other experiments while he was visiting them. One day, Mr. Space called for him and he entered a room. Mr. Space told him to sit on a doctors-office-like chair-bed. He ended up in a small experiment and ended up with a different eye. One day, while going to go visit another experiment he stepped in a puddle of weird liquid, obviously a spilled potion or medicine an experiment refused to take. He ended up being dragged into the puddle and turned into a demon. He dealt with it and turned to who he is today.