part 16

Next day, shreya, pankaj ,nikhil, Ishita comes in casual dresses but with bags...they decide to change after office empty and both seniors gone...they don't want to give glimpse of their plan to both of them...they are desperately waited for purvi..after half an hour she come...that time they all sitting in hall...signalling each other...they patiently waiting...when message comes from comm. Office...

Dushyant and Kavin are a sharp cop with excellent observation...they feel tension in environment...but wait when cat comes out from bag...both catches signalling eyes...

Purvi busy on her laptop...pankaj also on his laptop...they both...talking via messages on there...

Kavin understanding lot of typing in progress...what dish are they all cooking? They both forget today is friendship day...their team is planning to celebrate that in office.

At last their wait is finish and Dushyant receive a call...they all stop their work...look him curiously...he finish...start work again...nothing happen...they all look each other...again phone ring...

Dushyant take call and speak... Kavin understand that all are waiting some kind of call...which Dushyant receive soon...but why?

Dushyant : finish his call and said: kavin, today, we have a very important meeting...Mr. Ram verma(secretary of interior minister) comes...we have to be there on 7o'clock sharp...after that they arrange dinner...as well. he stop after a while continue...I think we should leave at 6:30...within 15 minutes we will be there...

Kavin, are you listening me? He look kavin is not responding...yes, its right...he fix his gaze on others...they all show them thumb up and happy...when feel his glare they get serious and busy their work.

Kavin: yes, Dushyant I am listening and ok, we leave at 6:30 sharp...then he stand and leave the hall..

Dushyant give some instruction nikhil...he need some files...
Nikhil understand and go to get those..Dushyant  also go his office.

It's lunch time when purvi go inside Kavin  cabin to serve him...lunch and cutting chai...see him sinking in one case file...

Purvi: hey god, mera kiya hoga...this person has no sense...he is allergic with romance...how spend my whole life with him? I am a romantic person...I never accept him to admire me for some time or praise me...wah, purvi what fortune you get?

Kavin: why you look so miserable and tense? Why curse your fortune? His sudden talk...make her jump...he close file and look her...enquiringly...come on, speak up.

Purvi: gulp her saliva...said: why I am cursing my fortune? You don't even know that my fortune is bright and clear. Understand, you better take care of yours. After all both fortune stuck with each other(this sentence she said in slow voice) but our Kavin sahaab has sharp ears...hear easily and give her hard look...she puzzle...place tray on table and said: your lunch with your favourite tea...he said: thanks.

She back but as usual muttered...mujhay lagta hay...yeah cutting chai meri sautan hay...kitnay pyar say apni chai ko dekhta hay...sip toh aisay laita hay jaisay...koi apni girl friend ko pyar say kiss kar raha ho...ha ha purvi teri qismat kahan phooti hay.

She leave behind him baffled...he can't understand he laugh or angry on her...just let it be and focus on his file...take a cup in hand and sip...than remember her muttering(sip toh aisay laita hay jaisay...koi apni girl friend ko pyar say kiss kar raha ho) this remembrance spread smile on his lips...

Kavin shake his head in disbelieve...Miss purvi what can I do with you? Brush up all thought and start having sandwiches.

It's nearly 6 o'clock...they all finish their work... CID office is empty...other office workers go...they are patient ally waiting...when Dushyant and Kavin  leave the office...exact 6:30 they both leave for a meeting and they all rush to go in the hall and start preparation...