Chapter 1

This is Chapter 1 of *Sweet Poison*
I want to thank you for choosing this book as your current read, I hope I've met your expectation and enjoy!!!
DONNOT COPY OR I WILL COME AND FIND YOU AND CUT YOU INTO PIECES!!!!
DON'T TEST ME!!!

Label
(I will keep adding from time to time
Cuz this book is still in the making)
❤️‍🔥 : spicy stuff
💖 : sweet
⚔️ : violent
❤️‍🩹: healing
💔: heart broken

*^^^*

A Deal With The Devil

~ C.A.S.S.A.N.D.R.A ~

"What do you want?" I put the phone to my ear and continue to pack.

"You won't believe who I found trying to track you" he said excitedly.

"Who? And should I be bother?" I ask, throwing all my belongings down the stairs.

"Asher Oliver Grey" the word came out and I stop, why was he following me?

"Why? Do you know his motive?"

"Some how it look like he want to get his hand on you, you should get moving soon, he'll find you" Marco exclaim

"Yeah that what I've been doing" I roll my eyes

"Cool, don't forget to drop by, love you bye" he hang up and I throw my phone on the bed.

Marcus is the only person I trust, he's a hacker, he love all the technology type stuff, we're like sibling but we're not bone by blood.

After my parent pass I had to take care of myself, I've give myself a name 'The Angel' to hide my true identity, to be honest I'm not much of an angel, I'm more of a devil.

I pack everything get everything in the car and say goodbye to the my mansion for now and drove off.

An adventure here I come.

^^^

"Miss, this way" he said, shaking as he lead me down the hallway to my penthouse I just bought for my stay.

He unlock the door and hand me the key "thanks you" I said and walk in and make sure to lock my door behind me.

I drop everything and went to the fridge, there was barely anything to eat.

I grab my phone and call, Kelly "hey, Cassie" She answer.

"I need food, where are you?"

"On my way" than I hang up

I've enroll myself into a school for some reason I want to get a second degree, it the perfect opportunity to learn, I'm not wasting my time while I'm here.