Spying in the empire

It was midnight, You were in the commander's office it was only you, Belfast, and the commander as she had a folder in her hand, She didn't say anything but gave you the folder. you open it and you read the contents.

Y/n: Espionage, You want me to find this "Orochi" as Akashi found when she was with the Sakura empire? I'll try but I doubt I can get any more info on this ship without getting closer.

Commander: On the contrary we need you to spy on the empire and Orochi, We don't know when that ship will be in full operation so we need you to spy on the empire to make sure that they haven't sent it out yet. if they ever send it out contact us immediately. This mission is confidential, which is why this meeting is held in the dead of night.

Y/n: Understood, I'll begin the mission.

Commander: Thank you y/n, we need someone to spy on the empire and your Planes are the right tools to use.

You salute to the commander and she salutes back, You waved at Belfast as she tiredly waves back. You went outside the office as you held the communicator out.

Y/n: I need a LAAT to pick me up.

You went towards the docks and you see a LAAT in the distance, you waited until the LAAT was in front of you as you hop on and return to the Venator.

(Mourning)

The girls woke up as if it was their normal routine and went towards the mess hall but some did notice that you weren't Training but brushed it off as they thought that you went towards your room to freshen up.

As this was going on you were in the Venator scouting the Sakura empire in the safety of the upper atmosphere. You use an IPV-2C Stealth Corvette.

(This is the ship)it was on the Venator when you were doing some maintenance on some of the y wings when you accidentally hit your head on it as you curse from the unexpected ship, you knock on it as its camouflage was deactivated as you widen you...

(This is the ship)

it was on the Venator when you were doing some maintenance on some of the y wings when you accidentally hit your head on it as you curse from the unexpected ship, you knock on it as its camouflage was deactivated as you widen your eyes when you recognize it.

Y/n: Well that explains why General Kenobi couldn't find it, general Skywalker must have been doing some adjustments or using it to do something else important with it and forgot where he placed it. General Kenobi was very angry that day if you could call a deep frown an angered look.

You send the Corvette to spy on the Sakura empire as it was in stealth mode and it was undetected. You hack into the Sakura empires communications and use the radio you found on the base and use it to get into their radio waves.

So far it was normal protocols and drills but there was one station that was encrypted and hard to gain access after all, you only received a conversation in an alien language that you never have heard of before.

Y/n: Seems like I need to update my language pack to encrypt this, Let's hope that the empire stays where it should be before things go south.

you looked at the video that the Corvette was transmitting and you were keeping an eye on the video as you don't want to miss anything, as this was going on back at the base Enterprise and Hornet were going to Yorktown as they were going to see how she was doing as they were walking there hornet was scolding enterprise for not eating properly.