Chapter 04

You woke up from feeling movements from your hair. As your eyes slowky emerged from darkeness, it wanders around before it found the figure beside you — which is rindou. He was fully awake, just staring at your face while playing with your hair like some sort of a creep.

"Good afternoon baby~" he smiled at you, with those cunning look in his face. Now you starts to remember every bit of events rhat happened last night —making your cheeks turn crimson red out of the peck of embarrassment.

"Rindou, why didn't you go home already.." you said with a faint tone in your voice. It's pretty hard to talk when you're all wasted by embarrassment, ya know?

"I want to help you" he replied making you confused. You're not the type of a person who needs help about something, and only do when really needed so you're wondering too much about it.

"Eh? what do you mean by helping me?" You said, grabbing the hem of the blanket up to your face to cover it. Knowing that you're still naked up until now, and yet being this close to a man.

"Hm, shy are we~" he teased, getting closer to your ears to blow on it that immediately sent a tickling sensation throughout your earlobe.

"I made love with you even though there's no love! I hate this.." there's no doubt that you're entirely pissed. You vow to lose it when it's really made out of love but just by having fun? It's not acceptable for your damn rules.

"It's good tho? Isn't it?" He chuckled. You then starts to get up from the bed to immediately get away from this uncomfortable situation. But then, as you sat on the edge of your bed, you felt every muscle in your thighs shake inside as it was very numb — maybe made from last night.

"This is the help i'm talking about~" he spoke, knowing what you just realized. He followed you and starts to depart from the bed too, fixing himself by putting on his uniform polo as his top since last night.

"Tsk.." you click your tongue in frustration. Hoping that the ground would swallow a creature like you know. This was all a major embarrassment for someone like you, and you're already planning to confess this sin to a priest.

"C'mon i'll help you, that's why i'm here" he said, helping you stand up with your wobbly legs. Moments later, you felt the numbness being lessened making you be able to wear some clothes already.

"You should go home now.. maybe your parents are worried." You reasoned. But as just expected from a stubborn man like Rindou Haitani.

"I don't want to leave my girlfriend here alone, since you're legs are still in pain" he replied, which made you let out a deep sigh in frustration. Did he just recall you as his girlfriend? He's really getting comfortable around you, in a disturbing way.

"G-girlfriend? Haa.. just go home" he was really full of himself at this point. He was taking over your emotions, it was mixing terribly. You sat back on the edge of your bed and eyed the unfinished papers in your desk. Which belonged to the Finished Lists  only if he hasn't arrived.

"Ouch! That hurt as if you just rejected me. Didn't you said you love me last night~?" Okay, he's getting in to your thoughts more. He's damaging your brain, you can even feel it functioning in the wrong way. Over dramatic explanation but yea, in short — he's giving you a hard time!

"I-i said that?" You mumbled and then tried to renounce this one sided conversation by grabbing his hands to pull him towards the direction of your door. You also grabbed his bag and handed it to his right hand.

"Go with me. I want to take you out, do you agree? And as if i would let you disagree." He grinned. Caught your attention by him saying he'll take you out.