Mha- Denki x Sero

{author's note: this is unfinished but let me know if you want me to finish, I promise I'll try 😫}

Denki was feeling on edge. A little more than usual. So the logical thing he thought about doing was heading on over to Sero's to get some "help". He skipped on over to his dorm from the common room and knocked on the door a couple of times. Within some seconds the raven haired teen opened the door and smiled at the sight of his friend. "What's up denks?" He chirped. Denki slid into the room and leaned on the wall while Sero closed the door and quirked an eyebrow. "Well.. I've been kinda stressed lately and was wondering I you wanted to chill with me? Yknow to calm the nerves." Sero chuckled and moved towards his bedside drawer, pulling out a small ziplock bag. "Smoke it out?" He questioned hopefully. "For sure man!" The blonde exclaimed. Sero walked over to the balcony and opened the doors, plopping down on a beanbag chair he had. Denki practically sprinted to the other chair and took a paper to start rolling his blunt. They picked up a conversation as they got the weed ready. "So the other night me and Mina did karaoke in her room" "Ouu sounds cool."  "It was! She has pretty good taste in music." "Sick man! I gotta tag along one day." "You should! We'd have a blast." Sero rolls the blunt and licks it closed. Denki steals a glance at the sun kissed boy as his tongue slips across the paper and his silver piercing shimmers in the moonlight. He looks away as quickly as he started and hurriedly finishes his blunt. Sero places the blunt between his pink lips and grabs a lighter from the table in the middle of the beanbag chairs, lighting it up. He takes a small drag from it holds it in for a moment. He lets the smoke swirl from his mouth and he drops his head in bliss. "Damn man, you always know when I need a smoke break. Denki laughs lightly and tries to light his blunt up too; but fails. "I hate lighters man! Why can't I just-" he turned his head to rant but cut himself short when he saw the teen right in front of him, offering to light his blunt with the other's already lit one. Denkis's heart skipped at beat and he slowly moved closer to the boy and watched the blunt turn red and light up. "Y'really are stressed huh?" Sero teased. Denki took a drag from the blunt and sighed, smoke flowing from his mouth as he spoke, "I guess so. I'm just really on edge this week with all the training we've been doing." He slumps down and looks up at the sky, littered with stars. "Sorry to hear that dude. How about I help you out some?" Sero scooched over to the other teen and tangled one hand into his blonde locks. "Want me to give you a massage?" Denki smiled at the idea, he closed his eyes and agreed. Sero popped the blunt in his mouth and went to work on massaging the boy's head. After some minutes denki was as calm as can be; and also kinda high. Sero got the boy to sit up a bit and moved his hands down to his neck and shoulders. He worked on the knots and tense muscles and admired the soft pale skin the younger had. He was wearing a a white tank top and Sero could see the freckles that spread across his shoulders and back. He found himself mesmerized and wanting to kiss every one. Guess the weed had gotten to him too. "Denks?" "Mmhmm?" "I wanna try something." Denki turned to the black haired boy with a lazy and inviting smile. Sero held Denki's face and took a long pull from the blunt. He then tapped on the boy's lips to usher him to open them. Denki giggled and opens his mouth for the teen to blow the smoke into whilst gazing at him in the moonlight. "Good?" Sero mumbled a question. "Very." Sero bit his lip and went back to massaging the boy's shoulders but hit a sweet spot at the back of his neck. Denki's head jerked up, followed by a pleasured groan. Sero's brows rose up and he smirked at Denki in response. "More Hanta." Denki ordered. Didn't have to tell him twice 😏. Sero jumped at the opportunity and snaked his head into the crook of the freckled boy's neck and kissed. Denki twitched at the contact but melted to his touch, balling a fist into Sero's soft black hair. "Mmmm" Sero grumbled and continued to kiss the boy's neck, fighting for dominance. He kissed down his right shoulder and wrapped his hands around the boy's toned waist then bit his shoulder. Denki's loosened his grip on the boy and a breathy moan escaped his lips. Sero looked up at the boy, pouring over the look of ecstasy he had on his face. Yellow eyes half lidded and cloudy, lips parted and eyebrows slightly raised in surprise. Denki asked in a hushed tone, "maybe we move to a less open space?" Sero agreed as the two were still ok the balcony and anyone could look down or see from somewhere high the scandalous things they got into that night. Sero lifted the boy in a quick swoop and dropped him on the bed to sit on his lap and straddle him. He towered over denki and stared at him with a tint of hunger in his eyes. "Let's set the mood a little more with some music. You'd like that huh?" Denki nodded slowly and looked over as the boy slipped out of his band T-shirt and revealed his back muscles. He quickly scrolled through playlists on his phone and clicked on one with a dark red cover. He slinked over to the bed with a dark smile and his fluffy hair covering his eyes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Denki clawed at the sheets,his broken moans filling the air as Sero slammed into him at every beat of the current song playing. He rolled his hips aching for more movement. Sero keened deeply and groped at boy's milky thighs keeping him in place. As the song switched, Sero growled and sped up letting go of the boy's thighs and digging his nails into his waist. Denki moved his hips to the bass and stopped when Sero repeatedly hit his prostate. "Such a slut, so greedy for my cock are you? You like it when I'm rough with you don't you, you bitch." Denki sobbed in agreement and let his body fall slack, allowing Sero to do whatever he pleased. Sero flipped the boy over while still inside him earning a delicious mewl to force it's way out of the boy's throat. He held the blonde's leg up to rest on his shoulder and opened his legs wider, pounding as fast as his hips would let him. A fast paced song played in the background slightly muffling the string of feverish praise Sero babbled in between moans.