🌙| 008. "Reckless and Dangerous"- Jacob

The cold winds wrap him in a blanket, the morning sun peaks over the Himalayas mountain range, and the maroon robe flows behind his back.

The monastery was built secluded from the other monasteries, for here, the monks were the ones who have given up on human blood, the vampires which have decided to pick a way of utmost sacrifice, to control their urges and to control their gifts.

Jasper has been in contact with them, since their trip to Tibet and how the Cullens were welcomed there, in the home of Lord Buddha, under his guidance, the monks mostly were the ones with gifts similar to Jasper, empaths or control over surroundings, illusion, the head monks possessed a quite different gift- the power of voice- his voice can charm you in doing you anything, the compulsion does not end with the voice, an eye contact with him and you will be giving your will away to him.

The Volturi have tried their best to get those gifted for themselves, but the raging snowstorm around the monastery always stopped them.

After leaving Sebastian, Jasper traveled with the family to Alaska but then there was an urge inside his flesh, the burning sensation, the hurt of the mate bond, even though Sebastian has told him to come back home then he will be pathetic, he's the immortal, not the other way around.

Tibet was the best option for him to control the urges- the blood lust, if he needs things to work with Sebastian, he has to learn control over the urges, bend those urges to his will, to learn the art of using his gift on himself.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The clouds twist together around the sun, the cold taste on your tongue, Forks was witnessing a significant change within the twins.

Isabella's sudden realization of seeing Edward whenever she walks over the line of life and death, resulted in buying the old bikes from Bob and a promise from him to never tell Charlie that she bought the bikes, though it was Sebastian who went knocking at bob's door and asking him for the promise.

"Bella, these things are dead", Sebastian grimaces at the rust on his fingers.

"don't be like that" Isabella covered the bikes under the tarp, "I'm sure Jacob can do wonder with these", she tightens the rope around it and gets seated in the driver seat.

"As you wish", Sebastian followed whatever she said, it's been months and Bella felt so energetic, anything to keep this Bella alive, while Bella was excited to walk on the line of death just to see glimpses of Edward.

"I can see him and I know it's just an image but it's I needed to see him and if danger is all that will lead to him then be it", her fingers tighten around the steering wheel, staring outside at the forest of the reservation.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

The silver wolf jerked up from his daily rounds around the reservation, the caramel honey scent was mixing with the woody smell of the forest, telling him that Sebastian is here. The ground shook under the weight of the wolf, running like a light as cotton through the forest and jumping midair to morph back into the human, the wolf whined inside the mortal prison but he knew that they have to wait.

Paul pulled the black shorts over his naked body and a white tank top over his naked torso, knocking at Emily's door, who opened the door with a gentle smile, "hungry?", she picked the plate of freshly baked cookies from the table, offering them to Paul.

The red mark was already healing from Paul's hand when he tried to pick up more than three cookies, "ouch", he kept the fourth one back, smiling like a child to Emily, thanking her for the cookies.