CHAPTER 9- BYAHE

"And I can't keep my eyes on the road, knowing that she's inches from me"

--
HACCIRA YVO'S POV*

As I enter the driver's seat, I immediately locked all the doors, wear my seatbelt and start the engine..

Dinig ko ang pagsinghap nito sa gulat. Maybe because it's her first time hoping in a sports car and geez I can't help myself but to slightly smirk when I saw her silly reaction.

As we tackle the road, I accidentally glance at her direction and notice that she's having a hard time buckling her seatbelt so I temporarily stop the car at the side of the road.

"Do you need assistance??" I offered.

"Oo e, pano ba to? Ayaw kasing mapindot" kunot noong tanong niya.

"Oh Waitt, let me buckle it for you"

Prisinta ko before leaning closer to reach it..

"Te--teka .. A--ako na lang pala.."

Unease na saad nito before touching my hand that made me stop. As I look up to face her.. That's when I realized how thin the gap between our faces and lips..

I even smell her breath..

Vanilla scent..

A scent that made me lost for a moment..

"N--No let, Me" insisted ko while still deeply staring at her ..

I was mesmerized by her eyes..

We remain staring with each other for minutes..
From her sparling eyes.. pointed nose, down to her pinkish kissable lips.. It looks so inviting and tempting..
I unconsciously swallowed and felt tense when I felt a sudden heat rushing throughout my body.

Heat..

Why do I always feel this heat whenever she's near?

I'm hella sure that I don't like her yet..

Ohh wait, did I just said 'yet' ?

Nevermind. That won't happen anyway. I'm not gay, I'm hella straight. That's merely impossible.

CLICK*

"Okay na"

Announced ko before pulling away. Damn. I started the engine and focus my eyes on the road and never glare at her direction..

FEW MINUTES LATER,

I felt my tummys growling. Since it seems like, the trip will take 5 hours or more to reach from Manila to Iba Zambales, I decided to pulled over and get something to eat at Starbucks.

"Are you starving already?"

"Hmm Medyo.."

"Alright.. Let's pull over first then, since we didn't had a chance to eat breakfast at home"

She surpringly agreed and nodded her head and says, "okay"

LUCKILY, There's a Starbucks nearby, it's along the way..

-

@DRIVE THRU

"Good Morning Ma'am, Can I take your order please?"

What If I said No? Will she still ask for my order?

Silly, What the hell I'm even thinking

"Oh yeah, Can I have 1 Java Chip Frappuccino and 1 Vanilla Latte.. 2 Blueberry Muffin and 2 Butter Croissant"