The drone killers

In a classroom that contains at least 10 or 12 worker drones in there one was doing some presentation to them all, she had purple eyes a jacket and a Beanie with a goth look to her. There was another person that looked like her through she had long hair and a jacket but she also had a skirt that was a very dark purple and she also had something on her back kinda like a sniper almost.

(Okey I'm revealing the names because I can)
Uzi: but what has our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of CORPSES!!!?
Then the other girl pressed a button.
Ak: hiding under the ice behind 3 stupid doors!? It's like we're waiting for an insider incident!?
Uzi: anyway that's why our project are these sick as hell railgun!

Uzi and ak grabbed there railguns from there back and pointed them at the classroom.
Workers: (Gasp)
Worker: so not the vibe!
Uzi: easy morons they don't work...yet it doesn't work YET who said they don't work maybe they do!
Then they both flip a tiny switch that activated there railguns making green energy from Uzi's and a light purple from ak's railgun and both laughed like maniacs at everyone.
Teacher: (sigh) uzi ak the homework was a word problem about buying watermelons...
Ak: oh and these magnetically amplified photon converter doesn't count?

Teacher:........no...plus repressed emotional baggage was only worth two points on the rubric, and is yours supposed to be that colour?

Suddenly uzi's gun glowed red and then the gun blown up the class room with smoke and after a couple of minutes later they were sent to a room with uzi having a bandage on her head and ak trying to comfort her 1 year older sis

Until some jerk heads appeared.

Worker: ew it didn't kill them. Omg that was so bad
They said running off by the lamest insult in history...
Ak: go eat a bag of crap!!!
Uzi: seriously ak?
Ak: what? I hate bullies.
Then another drone appeared from the doorway
Thad: classic toxic masculinity chad thats never gonna end up problematic...

 Then another drone appeared from the doorway Thad: classic toxic masculinity chad thats never gonna end up problematic