Chapter 4: Date #1

A/N: ' ' are signing for Scarlet unless I say other wise such as " ' ' " could be someone quoting someone else just thought I'd let you all know!

On with the Story! :D

Scooter picks up Scarlet at 6:00. He blushes when he sees Scarlet.

She was in a gingham print summer dress that was a soft springtime orange. So her eyes looked like they glowed. She had an unbuttoned sleeveless jean jacket vest. The rest of her was the same besides the outfit somewhat, but her hair was also different; it was down. It was wavy and curly, naturally. She looked like a model to Scooter.

Anyways, Scooter hands Scarlet a bouquet of orange tulips, which are Scarlet's favorite flower and color. She smiles brightly, "Let's go!" she signs with one hand somehow.

Once they get to the place and get out of Scooter's car, he quickly covers Scarlet's eyes as they walk for a minute or two.
She jumps.

"Just me, it's a surprise!" Scooter says.

Scarlet nods.

"Okay we're here!" Scooter says uncovering Scarlet's eyes.

She looks shocked. ' This place is impossible to get into!' She signs.

" Not impossible now, let's go in m'lady?" Scooter asks.

They go in and sit down after being seated, Scarlet doesn't know what to get so she takes what Scooter is having. They just talk the whole time, Scarlet told a funny story. Near the end, as Scooter is dropping off Scarlet, she kisses his cheek and smiles.

Scarlet comes home at 8.

"Hey," Row says.

"Hi." Lips says, softly.

' Hey,' Scarlet signs back.

Animal hugs her and she hugs back then Animal gets Janice and Floyd.

"Like, how did it go?" Janice asks.

Scarlet blushes, 'we may have kissed, kinda-'

Floyd huffs angrily.

'It was a cheek kiss-_-' She signs to Floyd. He calms down somewhat.

Scarlet went to bed because she's tired.