Just say you feel the same. -Rizzle Kicks FanFiction

Okay, so I've decided to write a short story, the idea kind of just hoped into my head. It isn't very good, but I hope you'll like it! :) 

It was Saturday afternoon and I was at hairdresseres' getting my hair done for the show tonight. I still had to get to my apartment and choose the appropriate dress and that's the most important part since I had to look good. It's BRITs after all.
Yes, BRITs, you heard me. I actually didn't want to come, I meant to spend it watching on the TV like every year, but my best mates, who happen to be the Rizzle Kicks, were begging me to come with them since they're presenting this year and they'll be less nervous with me around. I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous myself. I'm going to meet all these celebrities that I watch on television almost everyday, I'm not sure how my fangirling will help boys with their nerves. 

Once my hair was nicely curled I hurried home to dress up. I opened my apartment doors to find boys sprawled on my couch.

- How did you get in? - I asked dropping things everywhere in a hurry.

- We have the key, you know. - Harley stated and I groaned walking into my room, boys following me.

- Why aren't you getting  ready? - I asked them.

- We still have 2 hours.. ? - Jordan said, confused. 

- We came because I need that hat of yours, you know, the big black one. - Harley said.

- You're going to wear it tonight? Wait, let me find it. - I started digging through my closet until I finally found it so I threw it to him.

- It'll go good with my suit. - he said. - And thanks! - he stood up giving me a peck on the cheek.

- You're both wearing suits? - 

- Yup. - Jordan said.

- With decent shoes? - I glared at Jordan since I wouldn't be surprised if I see him in his Air Max.

- Yes, with decent shoes! - he laughed.

- You better! - he pulled his tounge on me. - Oh, before you go, I really really really need your help! - I pouted.

- With what? - I walked to my closet once more taking two dresses out and showing them to them. One was plain white with long sleeves and the other one was striped blue-white without sleeves and with zipper in front. 

- It would be better if you'd put them on, you know. - Jordan smirked and I shot him my mean look. - I like the striped one, though. - 

- Yeah, the striped one seemes better. - Harley agreed.

- You sure? - I was biting my lip thinking what jacket would fit with that dress.

- We'll go now. - Harley got up from my spinning chair and jordan jumped up from my bed.

- We'll pick you up in an hour so you better hurry! - Jordan said.

I pushed them outside starting to get ready. I put on my dress and searched for my red heels. Once I found them I went back to the closet trying to find anything that'd go with the dress and I sighed knowing that this will be a challenging work. 
As I imagined my quest took longer than it should have leaving me with almost no time to do my make-up properly. I was all dressed trying to do my make up without screwing it up when boys got into my apartment.

- Just one more minute! - I yelled from the bathroom.

- Hurry up! - they both said in unison. I was done by now, I just sprayed a bit of perfume and shoved it into my purse looking my self one last time into the mirror.