Chapter 38 - Black Blood

Jin pulled up the car some meters away from the crowded entrance of the club, noisy techno music oozing out of it.

“Is that it? Pff!! I've been to better looking places in the twenties, man.” Mina said, her nose scrunching up while she opened the door of the SUV.

“Yeah… I really don’t get why people like these places so much.” Hoseok said, coming out to stretch as well, followed by the others.

It was still early in the night, 1am to be precise, and the club’s doors were already full of people wanting to get in. Mostly young adults and more mature looking women, with tiny clothes and high heels that were not comfortable at all to be dancing with. Men of all ages as well, but mostly younger guys with the attitude of someone that could just slide into a girl’s panties just by saying hello to her.

By what Mina was seeing, some of them probably never even spoke to a girl in their life… they were so sweet when innocent!

“Are you still sure about this, Mina? You don’t have to do this, you know?” Lucy insisted, with Jimin becoming a bit restless again.

He was starting to get a little worried over what his mate was about to do to get inside that club.

“It’s fine!”

She walked a bit ahead, perking herself up on the hood of the SUV, examining the entrance and the people going in. Funny how some human women thought it was the way to go to just wear skimpy clothing, as minimal as possible. Most of them didn’t even know how to carry themselves. It really wasn’t about what you wore…

Mina breathed out a giggle and finally turned around.

Some of the guys had given her odd looks when she showed up with a velvety black blazer, that looked oddly expensive, black, tight jeans, that did wonders for her ass, and elegant high heeled shoes. It wouldn’t seem so strange if she hadn’t been wearing an AC/DC shirt under the blazer.

“You ready to go?” Lucy asked, passing her the phone, that Mina quickly put on her back pocket.

She smirked and removed the blazer, passing it to Em, and quickly removed the t-shirt. She nearly snorted at the reactions. Jin was blank, but Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook hissed and looked away instantly, and Jimin basically choked.

“The hell are you doing?!" He asked, disbelief and anger filling his expression.

“Getting us inside the club.” Mina threw the shirt at Emily, who in turn passed her the blazer again.

“Oi!” Emily suddenly said, swatting the shirt on her sister’s thigh “You wearing my bralette?”

Mina smirked cheekily, fluffing up her curls and bending to check her makeup at the side mirror of the car.

“Don’t they look lovely, June?” She chirped, making sure her red lipstick was in place.

“Fabulous… whatever, I stole your Dior, the other day.” Emily shrugged, earning a glare from her sister.

“Alright, as soon as I’m in I'll get in contact. I'll be quick- “

“Please, be safe!” Emily groaned, frowning in distress at her sister, who just giggled and started to walk backwards, away from the group.

“I will!” Mina winked at Jimin and then made her way up the street.

“What.” Jimin was completely dumbfounded.

His brain was telling him to go up to her and grab Mina, throw her over his shoulder and get the fuck out. What the hell… Why was he allowing her to go into a place full of men, looking like a whole god damned buffet!! Everyone would look at her…

The club was on the other side of the road, but Mina didn’t just cross the road. She, instead, walked as far ahead as possible and only then did she cross, making her way now to the place. Most likely to be a little less suspicious and just blend in with the people coming in and out of the clubs. Jimin saw her start to make her way to the entrance of the club, the people in line staring and some men even going as far as to yell out rude compliments.

At one in particular, Mina swiftly whirled around, while walking back. Jimin didn’t see what she said or did, but the men that wooed her elbowed each other with dumb grins in their faces.

He felt an animal like growl form at his chest, his eyes turning red and fangs growing in length, while he took a step forward.