Before The Start.. (An Epic Short Story)

[Note: This Is The Last Chapter On My Book Before My Classes Start. It's About Chili Pepper Cookie In My Perspective..Enjoy]

[Picture By: Cookie Run Kingdom]

There Was Once A Witch Who Baked Delicious Cookies Just So The Witch Can Eat, But Then The Witch Made A Pair Of Cookies One, Two, Maybe Even Three Was Alive.

She Was Unbelievably Shocked But Then She Grabbed The Tray And The Cookie(s) Was Gone. She Tried to Find It But Couldn't. She Made A Dozen Cookies Until...

One Of Them Shined, Shined Like It Was A Gold Crisp Thinking That The Witch Had Been Lucky But Then The Cookie Started To Get Out Of The Oven And Ran. Ran As Fast As She Can, She Was Called A Criminal.

Wants To Get More Loot As She Can, Her Name Is... Chili Pepper Cookie Is The Biggest Criminal Been Made Once Chili Pepper Cookie Was Running Away From A Sheriff Called Rye Cookie.

Rye Then Got Out Of The Tray And Ran To Follow Chili Pepper Cookie The Witch Was Stunned To See New Cookies But Didn't Even Catch Them.

The Witch Waited For Hours But Realized They Were Dumb To Wait For Cookies To Be Alive, Now We Go To Chili Pepper Cookie, "Where Am I?" Chili Pepper Cookie Asked "Woah Another Cookie This Is Amazing!' "Tell Me Where I Am" Chili Pepper Cookie Pulled Out Her Red Knives.

"TELL ME WHERE I AM!" Chili Pepper Cookie Shouted "Your In The Kingdom And Relax You're Upsetting Strawberry Cookie" Strawberry Cookie Said An "Owh" "Well At least I'm Out Of Her, So New Cookies What Do You Do, Do You Steal Gems Then Count Me In!" Chili Pepper Cookie Said.

In A Distance "Caught You Red Headed Gir- Mpph" Rye Cookie Was Getting Dizzy "See I Told You Going Back To The Past Would Help, Pomegranate Cookie" Dark Enchantress Cookie Said "We Could Just Get The Present One And Do We Have To Capture Croissant Cookie We Don't Even Need Her She's Useless" Pomegranate Cookie Said.

"Well I Heard Rye Cookie Got Her Magic Candy So What Are You Waiting For Go Get Her" Dark Enchantress Said Pulling Rye Cookie Into The Rift "I'm Sorry Master I Should Never Argue with Your Abilities..

[384 Words]