Chapter Two

Andy POV

After Taylor went into her house I noticed a certain someone had left and I thanked the lord for that. While I was walking home I noticed it was a lot different without Sky and it kinda felt great but at the same time I was really lonely. After about two minutes of walking I decided go check on Sky so I walked to her house.

When I arrived at her door I knocked on the door politely. After about five minutes there was no answer so I just barged in. I looked in the living room no one was in there so then I went upstairs and knocked on Sky's door.

"Leave me alone!" I heard Sky's voice it was weak like she has been crying so I swung open the door to see Sky lying in bed under a bunch of blankets and pillows. I dug for Sky from under all the blankets and once she found out it was me her face lit up.

Sky's eyes were pink and puffy from crying and couldn't help but feel a little sad that Sky was crying. Okay I know I said I hate Sky but if there is anything I hate more its seeing Sky crying. Sky is so sweet and cute when shes happy and it makes me happy when shes smiling that breath taking smile of hers.

After a few moments of examining Sky i finally asked why she was sad. Sky was hesitant then she asked me a question.

"Why do you hate me Andy?"

I'm not going to lie I do get annoyed with Sky all the time but I have known her for my entire life how could I possibly hate her?

"I don't hate you Sky you're my best friend!" I told her.

"Then why did you tell Taylor that you love her?"

So this is why Sky has been crying because she cant get over her little crush that she has on me this is ridiculous and I'm so sick of it.

"Why don't you get it Sky I don't like you and I never will like you, so you need to stop being so obsessive over me and find someone who will actually love you!" I told her almost yelling.

Sky looked at me with an emotionless face and then spoke.

"Well if that's how you feel then leave." her voice was cold and it actually kinda hurt and to be honest I have never seen Sky like this.

Sky's POV

Its been about an hour after Andy left and honestly if he wanted me to find someone who will "love" me then so be it but this is going to be hard because nobody really talks to me.