Chap. 1 On the way to Ruskaina

Nami had just finished the studies of weather that Haredas-San gave her when he came running into the room.

'Oi oi oi oi oi Nami-Chan!'

She rolled her eyes and turned to the old man.
'What do you need Haredas-San.'
'I came to tell you that we are going to go study on an island known as Ruskaina!'
'Hmm sounds interesting, but why exactly that Island?'
'Because it has 48 seasons a year.'
'48 SEASONS A YEAR YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!', She shouted back putting her fist up as a warning, 'No I am not kidding i-it's also here in the Grandline.', The old man replied quickly backing away.'But how would any human survive on an island like that?' Nami asked calming down a bit, 'Actually, no one lives there it's been abandoned for quite some time now.' 'So we are going to study the island and see why the island has so many seasons?' 'Yes, and to also help you Nami-Chan!' 'Alright then, when are we going to arrive?' 'In about 2 hours.' 'Ok well, I finished these studies so I'm going to go take a shower.' 'Alright Nami-Chan I will be with the others.'. Mhm was all Nami replied as she walked away towards the house.

Author's note
This is my first fanfic ever so please tell me if I made any mistake

(Future note: I'm just updating this a little fixing grammar mistakes and stuff)