Chapter One

It was Morning at the Gupta's Mansion,Nandini turned to her side seeing her Husband sid laying beside her sound asleep,she bit her lips and watched him,she gently caress his face,"I'm sorry sid" Sid slowly opened his eyes seeing his wife looking at him with a mixture of emotions.

Sid- nandini,What's wrong??
Nandini smiled at him
Nandini-Nothing...I'm just Thankful,Come one lets get up,were have a meeting today.
After eating breakfast,nandini stood infront of the Mirror watching herself,Seeing Red Brusies,I saw those brusies on my skin,watching my breast seeing those marks,My legs,my body were filled with them,sid came out dressing,and I watched him through the Mirror as he dressed,I made sure I dressed quickly hiding those Marks,Though I was regretful of those Marks,
Sid-nandini today manik and alia ji are held a lunch for us together.
Nandini stopped in her tracks watching sid as he tied his tie.
Nandini-Really??
Sid stood behind me and hugged me tightly,I stood there in a Daze.
Sid-You're the World's best wife
I stood there feeling guilty after so long,All i could do was cry Inwardly,nandini turned and Watched sid.
Nandini-And you're the World's Best Husband.

*

At Malhotra's Mansion,manik came out the washroom watching his Wife alia applying Sindoor.
Manik-alia,you don't have to apply that...It's business now,Not Pooja.
Alua Turned and watched manik as he tied his shoelace.
Alia-You're my husband and It's my right.
I watched her as she Applying Sindoor in my name,I was angry at her,I wanted to throw it out,She sat next to me and rested her head on me.
Alia-I love you manik,I know I only can fullfil a few things as a wife,your love has got be going.
She watched me with those tearful eyes and I wiped them gently
Alia-You're the Reason I'm Alive.
Manik returned alia's hug.
Manik-We are getting Late.

*

Driving to sid noticed nandini was rather quiet.

Sid-Babe...why are you so quiet?? Did something Happen between you and manik?? Did you both fight,I understand he has a Disgusting Attitude,But he's my childhood friend.

I sat there griping my Mini skirt,Not knowing what to say,I made a quickly Glance at sid,watching him talking,I sighed

Nandini-No...Why would you think that??