chapter 4, the explanations

Tommy pov

"Why your never alone.." Phil said as politely as possible. "Hurry up and explain. I don't have the time for this so make it snappy." I said flatly ignoring the look from Will "Tommy you have to realise that this is really important. It doesn't matter what you have to do here. Put that to the side as this is a long one" techno said putting emphasis on 'long'. "Go on spit" I sighed already having enough of this.

"There are hunters who hunt hybrids. Us two Tommy they chop whatever looks different to the human being. The stuff that makes us hybrids. Wings, everything... people that you don't expect will stab you in the back. They will 'Collect' our wings and sell them to people that make stuff to kill the hybrids. If the hybrid tries to run away you will be killed. We want you to have a nice life. We don't want you to die young. Yes it means that you can't be alone. But do you understand now?"

I was speechless. That was the reason? Now I felt really bad. I was a horrible brother and son. I resented them for nothing. What a horrible person I am. "I-I...." I couldn't say a thing. It was like my voice box stopped. I tear trickled down my face. My eyes widen.

What is it Tommy?

A feminine voice in my head said. I looked around trying to find the person who said it.

Who are you?

Someone~

I growled. Who was she? Was she really a she? Everyone noticed my strange behaviour. "What is it Tommy?" Dream asked sweetly. I felt myself blush, "it's nothing" I reassured him. I saw techno look between us 2 and saw what I felt. "Ummm are you two-" Phil started "NO" Me and Dream yelled. I felt myself blush again, I looked over to Dream who was also blushing.

I smiled at him, he returned the smile back. "I'm so proud of my brother..." I heared TECHNOBLADE mutter.

What a lovely scene~

Thank you for reading this chapter, sorry it was late. It was because currently if your reading this at 14/8/2022 then the reason was because I was at a paintball tournament. It was fun butttttt I had less then an hour to write this. So yeah

BAI GUYS