Chapter 1 part 1

"Breath, Clay, breath." I told myself as I pushed through the doors of the classroom.
"Isn't that who Georgenotfound's ex boyfriend?"
"Sus mask!"
The immediate stares came from many judgemental faces.
A metallic taste. Frozen in place. I collapse.
-One day before-
"I'm breaking up with you, you're not poggers anymore."
Georgenotfound's voice echoed again and again in repeatedly in my head.
That night a part of me died.  I recalled his words.
I know It's been months since break up but George called me again just to check up on me. I don't pick up. And I don't want to pick up. It's overwhelming to reply and I don't want to remember it yet again the only way I get through the nights by listening to the same voicemail.
I think I've listened too much to the point now I remember exactly how it goes.
"I'm sorry Clay."
Then his tendency to take it all back.
"It's me, not you. Being in a relationship is too much for me right now."
And then place in the voicemail which I reply over and over.
"I do still care about you and I wish you the best of luck. Call me when you're ready to be friends again."
I sits alone in my new apartment. My mind anxiously contemplating.
It felt like all hope has been lost.
Pausing my Minecraft career to find myself, enrolling in a new university for his new life. Hustler's university. New job. First ever gym session.
I thought to myself alone in my bed for two as the night forced me to sleep, and live a new, normal life at university.
-Present day-
"Hey are you okay?" A voice creaked.
"Wh-at happened?"
My eyes fluttered half open to reveal an infirmary.
"This is so anime....Hey you good?" The same voice came over me.
"What happened..?"
I places a hand on top of my plastic mask. My mask. It's not there. IT'S NOT THERE? My eyes feel swollen.
"Hey don't move- The nurse told me to take care of you"
"My mask. You've seen my face."

Who is this new mysterious character who has seen dreams face? What will happen next?