Chapter 1 Meet the Alpha

Hey guys sorry its ben so long. I promise to try to update weekly now, but probably not next week due to exams. So here is the first chapter hope you enjoy.

Ally xx

Chapter 1 Meet the Alpha

"Hush hayley, they're going to hear you". " Well they most definitely have horrible taste for werewolves, i mean seriously look at these grounds"." Hey lola what exactly is the mission".    " It's simple haley, we barge in and make sure that we kill the alpha and beta" " Ok so are you taking the front or back?" "I'll take back you take front lets go."

****** lola's pov ******     

 "  Ok on the count of three" I whisper to my sister. 1 2 3 I kick in the door, I can hear my sister do the same thing. A Were comes for me so I use my dagger drenched in silver powder and stab him in the heart, another two come up behind me and I treat them similarly to the first. I then hear a scream. oh no hayley what have you done.

I rush to her side of the house and see her being held back and restrained by two werewolves, so I reach into my boot to get my gun but just as I grab hold of it I am then restrained.  "Urgh let me go you bastard". That only makes the grip on me tighten. I look at my sister struggling to get free and when our eyes connect its almost as if we can talk telepathically. In sync we both kick our legs into our captors where the sun don't shine. They both drop down so we make a sprint for the exit of the room stabbing and shooting the onlookers.

Unfortunately when we get to the doorway it is blocked by two godlike beings. Obviously werewolves, it's going to be a shame to kill them. We both pick our weapons and I shoot the one in the chest but i miss so he charges and we both land on the floor. I look at hayley to see her pinned to the floor. This only encourages me and i roll over so I'm the one pinning him to the floor. He smirks "hey darling I actually like this position, wanna stay like this"

A most definitely inhuman growl rings around the room. I look up and fall into eyes that are bright blue. "Mine" I break out of this trance and grab my weapon. As i raise my hand he grabs it. Hard and firm yet not hard enough to truly do any damage, just enough to make my hand immobile. I am then pulled into a hard chest. His head going into my neck muttering under his breath "mine, mine, mine."

What I can't be mated to this monster, I have to kill him even if he is way too hot. "Uh... excuse me" I say while I push him away. "I am not an object that belongs to you, I am my own person who just happens to be a hunter, so I am sorry to say but I'm going to kill you now." I bring out my gun and he takes it away from me. "Oh no kitten that is not going to happen, you will stay here and become my packs luna." He then pins me to the floor with my hands above my head with him straddling me. He then proceeds to hand cuff my hands together.

I look around and find my sister in the same position as me. Well that's just great, she is going to be of no help. stupid alpha mate. My mate and the guy who has my sister then get a rag and put them over our mouths. I refuse to breath so I hold my breath. "Come on kitten breathe for me, just one breath." Thats it I can't hold it anymore  and I breathe the world fades into darkness.